well, i officially joined the bandwagon tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I bought a set of rotas :( :( :( :(

no one had what i wanted, black racing pro n1s are non-existant- for sale anyway- and they are heavier than i really wanted, so i bought a set of rota attacks/azenis from machiii.net

:shrug2: at least they mount/balance them for free cuz i got them both from them, and shipping was free. 824 out the door.

15x6.5 / 205/50/15 in steel grey.

ohh well... fuck it. they way i go through wheels, they will be fine for now. I really wish they were a 15x7, and i really wish falken made a 225/45/15, but such is life. :ph34r:

What is the big F'ing deal about 15x7's instead of 15x6.5"... I never really understood that. It's friggin MINISCULE. 205's are rated to work on a 15" wheel from 6" to 7.5" so you're splitting the difference anyway.

Rota's are cool. I've got 7 of the Steel Gray Subzero's, I should know. ;)

4 with Potenza S-03's, 2 with 60-70% Nitto 205/50/15 drag radials, and one with a thread-showing Potenza S-03 that my camber issues fucked off last time my car ran. Full size spare, yo! B)

i know the tire will fit fine, but the azenis run wide as it is, and on the 7s, the 205 fits perfectly. im going to have a little more roll over than i would on a 7... but ohh well.

next set of wheels- 13x8 bogarts
next set of tires- M+H 24.5x8x13 :)

dont do 13" slicks, you'll be dissapointed cause they spin too much, 15" yo!

big_attack.JPG

i like the steel grey's myself.

quite possibly the worst chop ev4r, but it hink they will look ok

s3f969acacaa48.jpg

oh my god, that photochop is perfect ! You should be working in the movie industry !

:roll:

-> Steve

what happen to ur enkei's????? man.. volks to enkei to rota.. oh well..

Bri I have a set of black rota slips avail. with falken Azenis tires if you know someone who wants em. $600 for set.. everything is like new with Kyokugen (sp?) lug nuts

Dude, I could have done much better, and you know the quality of my chops.

That picture made me start laughing.

Back