well, i officially joined the bandwagon tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those wheels will look fuckin good. That is a pretty damn good chop.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 22 2003, 09:57 AM
quite possibly the worst chop ev4r, but it hink they will look ok

s3f969acacaa48.jpg

fuck man. yo 'shop skillz are dope! im jealous!

oh my god, that photochop is perfect ! You should be working in the movie industry !

OMG, LMAOROFL!!!! That photochop is great. LOL, how did you get the back tire to do that. Worst chop ever, but funny as shit. I have never laughed so hard on any post.

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Good choice, but damn don't soil our eyes with these horrific chops.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 22 2003, 04:53 AM
i know the tire will fit fine, but the azenis run wide as it is, and on the 7s, the 205 fits perfectly. im going to have a little more roll over than i would on a 7... but ohh well.

next set of wheels- 13x8 bogarts
next set of tires- M+H 24.5x8x13 :)

i believe my friend has a set for sale B...

but actually they are 13x8.5x24.5

he also has the bogarts... lemme see if he still has them and i'll get back to yah

well, fuck me in the goat ass

Originally posted by machiii
Hey Brian,
I am sending you this message to let you know that the rims that you just ordered is not available at this time. The 15" Attack wheel was not a popular seller for Rota, therefore they chose not to import any to the US, regardless of the color. If you are interested in ordering any other wheel, let me know and we can change it for you. Some of the other options include the Group N, Slipstream, Circuit 8, or Circuit 10. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your time.

Ray Chang
Mach III
www.machiii.net

Please note: When replying to this email, please be sure to include the full contents of the message in your reply. This allow me to respond more accurately and promptly to your message.

----- Original Message -----
To: <Brian@hondaswap.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 6:54 AM
Subject: Thank you for your order

> Thank you for placing an order at Mach III.
>
> 22-Oct-2003
> Order No. 101225
>
> 4 Rota Attack Size: 15 Color: Steel Gray BoltPattern: 4x100+40mm
> 4 205/50VR15 85V AZENIS MAX PERFORMANCE FALKEN

WHY the fuck do people list shit for sale if they don't have it????????????????????????????????

They chose not to import it? Do I smell bullshit?

I hate the import world.

At least he didn't just pick a different rim set, send em to you and then act like it was some mistake. i ordered Gun metal slips from some guy in cali, when they got to me he sent me a white pair, and proceeded to tell me that it would be atleast 2 mos. before they had anymore in gunmetal. and on his site it said they had plenty in stock. bastards.

id get a refund (credit right?) and look somewheres else. maybe for something different too. SSR competitions??? 11 pounds each for 16x7

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Oct 22 2003, 06:53 PM
At least he didn't just pick a different rim set, send em to you and then act like it was some mistake. i ordered Gun metal slips from some guy in cali, when they got to me he sent me a white pair, and proceeded to tell me that it would be atleast 2 mos. before they had anymore in gunmetal. and on his site it said they had plenty in stock. bastards.

that is a mandatory road trip to cali for a serious ass beating :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

That email is SO full of shit. I have at least 3 friends hgere in Memphis with 15" Attacks on their cars. One bronze, one silver, one steel gray.

"They weren't Imported" is a blatant LIE meaning they sold too many, and haven't gotten enough in, so they're on backorder for 4 months like my SubZero's were.

F'ing lying cocksuckers.

look good. i like the color. what are they?

BTW: you don't join a bandwagon, you "get on" or "hop on". nobody ever says they "joined the bandwagon". :p .

i hopped on your mom, but i dind't join her. so i guess you have a point.

i forget the name of them now... lol follow the pic back to the website

thats the new APC wheel from their Fast and Furious wheel series :p

looks tite man, but it looks alot like ones you had way back. i think you should look for sumthin new.

Back