Well, I'm going to have a very merry christmas!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Well, Im perfect proof that good friends pay off. You'll never guess what present I just got for free this week ..is the suspense killing you yet.ok. Well you see, I'm the proud new owner of a B18C5 block. Thats right ladies and gents, I now own an ITR block and I got it for FREE!!!!! Heres the story. My friend had bought the block off of e-bay for $1000 and it had all gsr internal, no head. After a while he and his girlfriend got in quite a bit of a tif and he realized that he spent too much $$ and time on his car and felt that his girlfriend deserved the majority of it. To make a longer story shorter, he gave me the block for free to free himself of temptation and to make sure he didnt recieve more money that he would be tempted to put into his car. His car is already badass glorifying many Spoon And MUGEN parts. B16 in a 5th gen coupe. Well, thought youd enjoy my holiday story. Now im off to rob Scrooge to pay for a b16 head and get some low compression internals. Merry Christmas. :D

wow congrats on the new block. Good thing you'll still be getting owned by everyone in thornton. As well as everyone in this altitude with cars meant for FI.

yeahhhaaw.

now edit your damn post so it doesn't fuck the table up by having 2312312 periords without a space. thanks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 16 2003, 03:51 AM
yeahhhaaw.

now edit your damn post so it doesn't fuck the table up by having 2312312 periords without a space. thanks.

Buahahaha. :owned:

B18c5 blocks are overrated. THey're EXACTLY the same thing as a b18c1, and a B16b block...

Personally, I'd rather have the UBER rare B16b block. :p

Now, I'm sticking with the B16a platform because of size constraints in the ED chassis, so I'd like to get my hands on the also UBER rare b17a block and crank... Makes for a VERY nice stroker with some eagle rods, and a healthy overbore... to the tune of almost a 1.9L bottom end. Awwww yeah.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 16 2003, 03:51 AM

This shit annoys me... so I'll edit it. Don't do it next time, no matter how excited you are. Congrats, by the way. Have fun!

First off, I apologize for all of the periods. I got a little outta control, and I thought that it was going to come out in the forum different. Also thanks for the congratulations, this sure as hell made my year! As for I OWN YOU, I actually will own you and your CHRYSLER DODGE PLYMOUTH WHATEVER TALON TSI!! So why dont you take your DSM (dumb stupid machine) and get the fuck off of HONDASWAP.com you dont belong here, hence the name. As to everyone else thanks again I'll keep everyone posted on how the build is going. Merry Christmas.

And last but not least, if I'm not mistaken, and according to the reference section I'm not, how is the UBER RARE B16B block the same as a GSR or ITR? The displacement, stroke and bore are much different between B16's and B18's. Just wondering?

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Dec 16 2003, 10:49 AM
As for I OWN YOU, I actually will own you and your CHRYSLER DODGE PLYMOUTH WHATEVER TALON TSI!!

is that right? while you're still at the tree spinning the tires in your n/a fwd car, i'll be half track. since when have n/a 4bangers been fast up here? I have a few friends with n/a hondas (h22a EK civ, and a b20/vtec EG (92 isnt that eg?) civ.). I respect their choices, but even they realize there car will never be fast at this altitude with out FI... And i'm on this board because I'm interested in hondas, and actually might pick one op soon as a project car. So i'm wrong being on a honda board because i'm interested in learning about hondas? I think not.
cussing.gif

How the hell are you going to bash a Honda drivetrain/engine, then say "I am going to buy one and work on it?"

Man, I fucking hate the internet, so let me go download more videos on my cable modem.

See that? That's what you are sounding like.

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 17 2003, 01:13 AM
How the hell are you going to bash a Honda drivetrain/engine, then say "I am going to buy one and work on it?"

Man, I fucking hate the internet, so let me go download more videos on my cable modem.

See that? That's what you are sounding like.

notice project car... i would never drive one daily (i like fast dailys that are somewhat reliable... even tho i know dsms arent too reliable haha)... but this project car would be pure track so traction wouldnt be a problem due to my friend named mr. slicks.

he also said inline4's suck ass at high altitudes (we all live in CO) when they are n/a and i know for sure he gots turbos stacked in his house right now. i hate rich people....

Originally posted by cointelpro@Dec 17 2003, 01:20 AM
he also said inline4's suck ass at high altitudes (we all live in CO) when they are n/a and i know for sure he gots turbos stacked in his house right now. i hate rich people....

not stacked, they're spread out, i found stacking them will lead to disasters when they get to high :D

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Dec 16 2003, 10:49 AM
And last but not least, if I'm not mistaken, and according to the reference section I'm not, how is the UBER RARE B16B block the same as a GSR or ITR? The displacement, stroke and bore are much different between B16's and B18's. Just wondering?

Displacement and stroke have didly to do with the deckheight of a block. They made the b16b a "long rod" version of the b16a to make revability even better. They basically put LS rods on a b16a crank and pistons, or some voodoo shit that makes a 1.6L motor out of a tall deckheight engine. ;)

Hey I Own You, I dont know what you're trashing Mugen CRX for I'm helping him build the itr motor and he is boosting it, and he will own you because by the time where done we'll have a 1700lbs crx putting more than 300hp off the wheels and only a stupid driver would launch hard and spin them at the tree so just back up and be happy for him he's into cars for the same exact reason as you so you should just stop talking shit.

Originally posted by silver@Dec 17 2003, 08:26 PM
lets chill out w/ the whole DSM v honda thing, both are nice cars. just leave it at that y0

:werd: Nice find MugenCRX, but I'm not into this stupid rivalry either. And keep it off the streets please.

Back