Well, I'm going to have a very merry christmas!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I apologize if anyone took my post as bashing on DSM's, I didnt plan for it to sound like that and I do not want to start a whole war of DSM -vs- Honda. As for the whole
while you're still at the tree spinning the tires in your n/a fwd car, i'll be half track. since when have n/a 4bangers been fast up here?
well, if you read the very first post I made, you'll clearly see the words "low compression internals". Since when do people that are going to run N/A want low compression internals? So yes, I will be boosted, and if built right, N/A 4 bangers can be fast anywhere. Last but not least, EVERYONE GO AND SEE THE LAST LORD OF THE RINGS, IT IS THE SHIT!!!! :worthy:

well that's fantastic for you mr. mugencrx. i'm glad that you got the itr motor. good luck with it all. wish i could get things for free too. sure would be nice. i guess it's just luck or being in the right place at the right time. well as for that, you should call me more often and quit being such a hermit. wish you would go to school a little more often too.

it's too bad that i didn't get those si del sol seats because it would have helped the interior of my car quite a lot.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Dec 18 2003, 08:03 AM
EVERYONE GO AND SEE THE LAST LORD OF THE RINGS, IT IS THE SHIT!!!! :worthy:

Lord of the Rings huh?? LOL. I bet there is a lot of action in that intense thriller! I would never bow down to that chit. :bo:

If you like it though, thats cool then. :thumbsup:

Back