well, it passed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmmfao.
yep, that would be her.
she has changed a lot since i last saw/actually knew her when we were about 12 or 13. lol.
too bad her intelligence seems to have stopped there too.

All the shit in her face is picking up to many radio waves and its actually cooking her brain.

No offense...

hahahaha,
she probably stares directly into the microwave.

and who would be offended?

Its just fun to say no offense after you rip someone

Like this for example; Dude my old man told me your mom was a total slut back in the day. Like gang banged the whole marching band whorish.

No offense.

See its fun.

that chick looks like chunk from the goonies

10713922_gal.jpg

I hear 7 or 8 states are now sueing the federal government over the legalities of the requirement of having to get a health care plan.

I hear 7 or 8 states are now sueing the federal government over the legalities of the requirement of having to get a health care plan.

Washington state is one of them. Our Governor is all pissed off about it.

This chick has done nothing but resort to middle school name calling to try and prove her point.
people who are not intelligent and articulate enough to carry on a conversation do this. obviously this bitch works at a tattoo shop or record store and lives paycheck to paycheck with no benefits.

if we kill ALL the people like this, bills like this wont get passed. nobody will be left to complain about how things are. lol

Washington state is one of them. Our Governor is all pissed off about it.
because that bitch is a stupid fucking cunt. hey bitch, go build another fucking bridge with taxpayers dollars and stfu.

people who are not intelligent and articulate enough to carry on a conversation do this. obviously this bitch works at a tattoo shop or record store and lives paycheck to paycheck with no benefits.

if we kill ALL the people like this, bills like this wont get passed. nobody will be left to complain about how things are. lol

because that bitch is a stupid fucking cunt. hey bitch, go build another fucking bridge with taxpayers dollars and stfu.

:concur: on both counts

its up to 13 states to sue now. lets hope it keeps rising.

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum is taking the lead and is joined by attorneys general from South Carolina, Nebraska, Texas, Michigan, Utah, Pennsylvania, Alabama, South Dakota, Idaho, Washington, Colorado and Louisiana. All are Republicans except James "Buddy" Caldwell of Louisiana, who is a Democrat.
13 attorneys general sue over health care overhaul - Yahoo! News

edit: so far the cayman islands look the best to me.
its a british colony, but they are pretty much self running.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayman_Islands#Government

anybody see a reason otherwise?

Last edited:
Protests at our capitol today.
supposed to be meetings between the state senate and the attorney general to discuss the matter of filing suit against the federal gov.

I'm not normally one to don a tin foil hat and stockpile ammo, but it might be a good idea given the recent turn of events..

Back