Well its time to move

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well guys its time for me to leave NC. I seperate from the military on wednesday and im heading back up north. Ill be taking apart my computer tonight so i dont know if i will be able to check on some updates for a couple days. Everyone take care and ill hear from you when I hook everything back up.

egg harbor city NJ...Plus my parents live in poughkeepsie ny so anytime there are meets in the NE ill be able to make them now. I cant wait!!! E-town and atco i miss those places there are no good tracks around here

poughkeepsie- no shit. i went to school there :)

1:30 from my house.

Awesome man. Sounds like you're happy about the move. Good luck and we'll look forward to seeing you back later. B)

thanks again guys....ok you went to college there i thought you mean high school. Thats cool though. Did you ever goto any of the clubs around there?

pretty much all of them at one point. mccoys, hatters, fox hole,
christ, i can't even rememeber the on by the train station we used to go to....

ive been to all of those...those were the good ol days. Now im married with kids the partying days have ended. Well just got my truck. 24' thing is huge and the auto transport to haul the hatch up north. Im procrastinating on disconnecting the comp its gonna be shitty with no hondaswap for three days.

Im here moved in and started unpacking...that truck was a shit heap...188,000 miles on a 24' uhaul. Thing wouldnt shift right lights start flashing rolling down the highway.. what a mess of a trip not to mention 95 got shut down cause of an accident in maryland. total trip time= 13h hours....i make it in 8 by car. Well im glad to be back up north so i just gotta forget about the trip.

Back