Well...my garage is done...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that garage is out of control...

csl-1.jpg

RICE? lol

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 10 2005, 09:58 AM
I want that BMW. Bad.
[post=471633]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd be happy with just this little room:

workshop9504-a.jpg

:worthy:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 10 2005, 10:32 AM
that garage is out of control...

csl-1.jpg

RICE? lol
[post=471627]Quoted post[/post]​

3.0CSl......WOW nice! And no, it is not rice, it is one of the most successful racing cars in automotive history, driven by the likes of Hans Stuck and Brian Redmund, a true piece of history there. Thats about the rerest BMW you will ever find.

The garage is sweet too, I especially like the freaking DYNO!

3.0CSl......WOW nice! And no, it is not rice, it is one of the most successful racing cars in automotive history, driven by the likes of Hans Stuck and Brian Redmund, a true piece of history there. Thats about the rerest BMW you will ever find.

i was being sarcastic, let it go...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 10 2005, 07:48 PM

i was being sarcastic, let it go...
[post=471979]Quoted post[/post]​

Let it go? I was simply making a statement about one of my favorite cars, do you have a problem with that?

The guy running the site took down alot of the before and after pics and reserved them for clients only. But I found an old picture of the lift area of the garage thanks to the wayback machine:

ACDuctsFront.jpg

workshop9504-a.jpg

What a difference finishing makes. :)

Back