Well my screen name is now true!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

Well I ran my car today and finally got it in the 12's with runs of 12.89, 12.85 and my best of 12.60 @ 109.29. :D ;)

Setup is '90 Crx with JDM B16-stock internals with all the bolt ons, slicks, 75 dry shot. Car weighed in at 2140 with me in it. 60ft was a 1.83-1.84 all day. Not the greatest but the track wasn't prepped real well today. :angry:

not too bad at all. :thumbsup:

Yeah if I wasn't selling the car I would be curious to see what I could hit with a upgraded suspension instead of the stock DX and the internals upgraded.

Thanks for the :thumbsup:

It has been up for sale for a month and since no one had bought it I figured I would race it one last time. Going in to yesterday the car had ran 13.04 as a best time so I'm really happy to have got down to the 12.6 but still selling it. :)

:thumbsup: Fuck yeah, nice time! 12.6 is one fast honda.... especially for stock internals. :clapping:

thats really good. sad to hear youre selling the car. it took my friends 93 hb an itr motor, slicks, and 100-shot nitrous to hit 12s lol.

Yeah I'll be sad to see it go and I've been having second thoughts about selling but we'll see what happens. <_<

Back