Well the Days Are Coming To An End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I just found out this morning from my aunt that my Great-Grandmother is in the hospital and she isn't doing to well. I know that doesn't mean she's passed on just yet but i'm preparing myself for it. Just to give you guys a little history. This wonderful lady has taken care of and raised pretty much my whole family (my dad's side of my family) and this side of my family is not small. she had 6 girls herself, one of which is my grandmother, and has out lived 3 of her own children (9 kids total) and her kids on average have 4 kids, and thier kids have on average 3 kids and i'm old enough to start my family now. I was just praying my kids would get to meet the woman who raised me and who is the backbone to my family. If only you guys knew what she means to all of us (about 100 people of immediate family) you guys can embrace the pain with me. I know there's been a couple people on here who have had reletives pass away but i haven't had one pass away that i was this close to. it really hasn't hit me yet but only time will tell. it's the weekend guys and i would hate to hear that one of you got hurt or killed over a dumb ass race or something. now i'm just rambling and i'll you you guys later.

Chris

:(

Great Grandmothers rock, folks were tougher back then. My great grandmother did her own cesarean section. :ph34r:

old people die. it's what they do

in all seriousness, its a part of life dude. just gotta accept it. you obvioulsy had your good times with her, now its time for you to do the same to those below you.

i feel ya on the loss, but it has to happen.

hey at least you got to see and spend time with your great-grandmother. most of us never got that chance.
I feel your pain.

Originally posted by b16efhatch@Apr 8 2005, 03:18 PM
Death sucks but at least she lived to know her great grandkids. I never knew either of mine.How old is she?
[post=484814]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, man your pain is felt, remember she will always hold a place in your heart and that place will be overloaded with good warm memories so in your heart she will always be there. I will be sure to put my hands together for you.
Peace,234

Originally posted by ripperbone@Apr 8 2005, 01:40 PM
hey at least you got to see and spend time with your great-grandmother. most of us never got that chance.
I feel your pain.
[post=484759]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah this is very true, all of my grandparents were dead before i was born.

although i do feel for you. just keep your head up.

Originally posted by ripperbone@Apr 8 2005, 01:40 PM
I feel your pain.
[post=484759]Quoted post[/post]​

same here. sorry if shes passes. I hope she lives longer. Stay strong and remember that it has to happen. I lost my grandfather a couple months ago. He was in Mexico and i didn't even say goodbye. Worst of all neither did his son........my dad. :( but we have to keep chugging along. its life :unsure:

thanks a lot guys. yeah, i'm pretty lucky to have known my great grandmother let alone raised by her. i'm not positive on how old she is but i think around 91 or so. i'm going out to long beach tonight and see how she's doing. i'll talk you guys later.

peace

Back