well, the gsr deal fell through

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
talked to the dude wednesday night. told him i was leaving here at 5 am, would meet him at carboy at 9 am. had to be so early because i had to be in court at 1.

8:30 am thursday morning. stuck about a mile from carboy in dogshit traffic. get a phone call from him.

'i had to run to dallas this morning, i didnt call because i didnt know if you were up yet, i can still meet you this evening around 4.'

<_<

me: 'fuck you dude' *click*

but it all worked out. i saw this in conroe on the way back home, and picked it up for 16k after tt&l.

s40b2c505a8762.jpg

s40b2c58d186bb.jpg

s40b2c6554e214.jpg

s40b2c9051fbea.jpg

s40b2c972c5c3c.jpg

not too bad IMO....2001 with 63k miles. i like it...not quite as fast as the civic, but ill have a turbo before the end of the year, and wont ever think about the fo-do again.

i put some s-tech springs on last night...

and of course its a 5spd...

its bone stock other than the springs and k&n filter that i put on yesterday....

this fall = teh turbo, y0!

:thumbsup: I would put the wings west lip kit on it myself. I love that.

i think those ludes look like ass... a buddy of mine who used to drive for dominos had a black SH? with a c/f hood. had that wierd auto/manual shifter.

the previous gen like sisteve had was :thumbsup:

I like it. :thumbsup: How do you like the shifter?
The one I drove felt like crap.

sweet ride man def get yourself a nice honda optional lower spoiler package for that beats and youll be big pimpin...oh and that turbo you talked about to!

The H-series trannies shift like dogshit.

16,000 dollars... Goddamn, you got fucked. That's a whole lot of money for waaayyyy not enough car. Oh well. You deserve to get fucked again anyway. Maybe the first thing you should get is a roll cage. Or a fire extinguisher.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 25 2004, 02:15 PM

16,000 dollars... Goddamn, you got fucked. That's a whole lot of money for waaayyyy not enough car. Oh well. You deserve to get fucked again anyway. Maybe the first thing you should get is a roll cage. Or a fire extinguisher.

Hahahaha, damn man, rain on a mother fuckers parade y0!!!

I almost bought one of those before I got my hatch, I love gen 'lude, but mine was only 5000 euro with something like 23000km on it.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 25 2004, 09:33 AM-->
dohch22a4
@May 25 2004, 02:15 PM

Hahahaha, damn man, rain on a mother fuckers parade y0!!!

I almost bought one of those before I got my hatch, I love gen 'lude, but mine was only 5000 euro with something like 23000km on it.

He speaks the truth...you know I was going to post the same shit, he just beat me to it

16k for a 2001 Prelude with 63k miles...DEALERSHIPS charge less than that, that's how you know you got reamed without lube.

:werd:

If you can't pull some ass with that car, it'd be weaksauce.

It's a nice car, and has PLENTY of potential. Talk to Import Builders before going turbo, as he has a little insight on the weaknesses of the H.

Congratulations on the new car. Pimp it with pride. :)

If your planning boost make sure to buy an extra Block so when ya make the first one go kaboom you can get it back on the road.. H= Weak for boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back