well, the gsr deal fell through

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all the hate is because he's an idiot, doesn't deserve car, plus he got fucked on the price. I think he should be riding a tricycle rom now on.

Vicious, what happen to your civic? I saw pics of when you got it stuck in smoe crap hole out in the boondocks somewhere, but that was the last I saw it.

this is what happened...
s409aff645f3ae.jpg

go here for all the gory details

Just read the story, sorry to hear about the loss. But there are worse things that could have happened... you could have been driving drunk, and killed somebody. Glad to see you got a decent ride, bad way to go about getting one tho.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 25 2004, 04:51 PM
Well, all the hate is because he's an idiot, doesn't deserve car, plus he got fucked on the price. I think he should be riding a tricycle rom now on.

arent you the fat kid who looks like jack osbourne?

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 25 2004, 04:51 PM

damn, someone has been sippin' on the HATERADE :p he sounded like he had a legit excuse for totaling his car. I'll admit, he did total his car for a dumb ass reason, but then again when shit like that happens you can't think to yourself, "hmm...maybe i should just hit the dog because if i swerve, insurance will say it's my fault and i won't be able to get another car." Lucky for him they did pay for him to get another car and they are the ones who actually had to grab thier ankles for that price.

BTW-wanna sell me your mugen valve cover civicious?

they (insurance) are the ones who actually had to grab thier ankles for that price

ahhhh..no.. They paid for the car he insured, the civic. NOT the car he bought.. sorry

and that payment isn't without consequences i.e. higher rates at renewal or non-renewal and it was subject to whatever his deductible was

Insurance isn't the lottery or a get-out-of-jail-free plan. If you screw up it's there to MINIMIZE, not alleviate, the consequences.

Whoever taught this kid to drive needs to seriously re-evalute their life as a whole. Not only did they fail in their career choice, but in every aspect of society.

I am going to make it my obligation to the safety of others to call up (with the help of others) every decent insurance program to make sure Civicious never drives again with insurance.

GET A FUCKING BIKE.

I don't care if it's a Huffy 12 speed or a Yamaha--because when you get in a wreck going 80 on a bike, God will finally rest, knowing that his job is done.

Originally posted by Havok@May 26 2004, 12:37 AM
Whoever taught this kid to drive needs to seriously re-evalute their life as a whole. Not only did they fail in their career choice, but in every aspect of society.

I am going to make it my obligation to the safety of others to call up (with the help of others) every decent insurance program to make sure Civicious never drives again with insurance.

GET A FUCKING BIKE.

I don't care if it's a Huffy 12 speed or a Yamaha--because when you get in a wreck going 80 on a bike, God will finally rest, knowing that his job is done.

Dude. Havok you seriously need to chill the fuck out and get off Wills ass. So he made a fucking mistake, Like YOU HAVEN'T?

Bullshit you don't drive too fast on backroads.
Bullshit you know exactly what to do if something runs out in front of you.
Bullshit you have never made any mistakes while driving a car.

You didn't pay for the car, so why the fuck do you care how much he paid? Just one day I'd like to see you not be a dickhead to anybody on this site. Just one.

Now, onto the pleasentries.

Nice Lude mang... I love the color. Have fun with it y0.

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 26 2004, 12:43 AM-->
@May 26 2004, 12:37 AM

GET A FUCKING BIKE.

Dude. Havok you seriously need to chill the fuck out and get off Wills ass. So he made a fucking mistake, Like YOU HAVEN'T?

Bullshit you don't drive too fast on backroads.
Bullshit you know exactly what to do if something runs out in front of you.
Bullshit you have never made any mistakes while driving a car.

You didn't pay for the car, so why the fuck do you care how much he paid? Just one day I'd like to see you not be a dickhead to anybody on this site. Just one.

He's made about 30 mistakes in cars....so "like, I haven't."

I drive over the speed limit EVERY where I drive, there is a difference in speeding, and beaing a reckless tool. I have never had a ticket, never even been pulled over. Don't lecture me.

And, hrmm....Yeah, I do know what to do when shit comes in front of me. I fucking hit it, that's what. Hitting it will ALWAYS be better than trying to dodge it...this whole thread proves my theory.

I wasn't a dickhead for a over a whole month to anybody on the site. You had your time, cherish the fuckin' memories. Quit posting stupid shit, or just being a strait up asshat, and I won't flame you....Notice how I only attack the idiots, even if some of them are too stupid to do anyone harm.

Stop fucking arguing with me, or take it to AIM or PM. I am through monkeying around with your ass.

Originally posted by civicious+May 25 2004, 06:51 PM-->
dohch22a4
@May 25 2004, 04:51 PM

arent you the fat kid who looks like jack osbourne?

And aren't you that highschool kid that can't drive? The one that must have room temperature IQ to do the erroniously stupid things that he does? The one that lacks so much common sense that he swerves to miss a dog while driving like a complete fuckstick and miraculously survives the horrible crash that ensued as a result, a crash that easily could have killed any and all parties involved? The one who can't wire his own car or even set up his own fuel system and subsequently ended up burning the fucker down? Aren't you that fucking moron who doesn't know when to step back and evaluate things? The one who should be thinking, "Gee, I sure fucked myself while driving fast. Maybe I should buy a slow, safe car. Or maybe invest in a big wheel for my bitch infantile ass." The guy who should be reflecting upon events past and thinking, "Maybe my existence is detrimental to society's well-being." The one who should be buying a rope and making a noose with which to hang himself? Oh, wait... you couldn't possibly be the seventeen-year-old who thinks that the world needs to compensate him for his every stupid fucking mistake he makes, could you? You are one dumb, inexperienced, incosiderate, fuckin' little baby bitch ass faggot and you need to check yourself before doing anything from now on. Speaking, driving, writing, breathing- in fact, next time you're going to take a breath and steal useful oxygenated air from someone that isn't a waste of skin and sperm, just stop. Stop breathing. You shouldn't breathe, you shouldn't talk, and you most certainly should not drive. You should not even be on the road with anything that utilizes internal combustion. Bitchass, retarded motherfucker. Lemme get a closer look at that bitch ass of yours... Yep! Sure 'nuff! Looks like a bitch's ass to me. You know I am 100% right so you resort to simple kid stuff like calling me fat. It's not news to me, raisin balls. I know I'm fat. I know I look like Jack Osbourne, so fucking what? Those insults show how immense your desperity of true argumentative skills and maturity is. So go ahead and try again, turd. Goddamn, you're a weak-minded idiot. You simple fucking mongoloid, do everyone a favor and drive that shiny new car off a Goddamn cliff. It'll save you time and money in the end and will make the world a much, much happier, more intelligent, and most important of all- safer place.

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 25 2004, 10:43 PM
Dude. Havok you seriously need to chill the fuck out and get off Wills ass.

James, Will is an immature, selfish dick and needs to really take a step back and reevaluate his life. Stop defending him. He doesn't need it, nor does he deserve it. He's an ignorant little shit and I feel that he's not smart enough to figure it out. So havok and I have taken it upon ourselves to let him know. It's not the mistake he made that pisses us off, it's that he has no remorse or consideration for anyone or anything but himself. So fuck him. Don't make up excuses for the kid.

Fuck it then, pay for my plane ticket and I'll kill his dumb fuckin ass. I'd gladly rake a hatchet across his windpipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back