Well then...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I finally felt that I was responsible enough to read my father's book, I didn't read the whole thing...but eventually I will.

Let me tell you guys something, if your dad is an ex-con and decided to write a book, pretend he didn't.

I defenitly found out a lot of things about my father, I didn't need to know. There was a good reason my grandparents wouldn't let me read it when I was younger and there's a good reason for me not to finish it.

Just as I thought, as I read it, I become more interested and almost want to live the way he did. The worst thing about it is I'm actually following his footsteps one after another without even knowing it.

He wrote about my great grandfather "I liked the way he carried big wads of hundred dollar bills in his pockets and the way he paid everything in cash. Strictly cash". For some reason, before I even read the book, I've been drawn to the way my father carries hundred dollar bills and pays for eveything in cash.

Coincidence, my father just kinda got up and left at 19 and I had every intention of doing the same. Sure he had a whole lot more money then I did at 19 but thats not the point.

And without incriminating myself too drastically, I've actually pulled some of the same shit he did, again, before even knowing what or how he did it.

Time for me to put the book down, huh?

is it a published book or does he just have the one he wrote?

sounds like you need to change your life around and worry about more important stuff instead of money. as the saying goes "theres more to life than money". maybe you should start doing more positive stuff like going to church or even volunteering somewhere and start doing some of the right things instead of the wrong (like knocking up girls for instance). get your life in order and be a responsible person. its time to grow up.

Yea it's blue and orange.

"Sounds like you need to change your life around and worry about more important stuff instead of money."

That's one of my points in leaving.

Back