well this is one way to spend about 7,000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
well i've been in kuwait for the past 4 months. not really saving any money. just spending it as fast as i made it. well i'm finally back in the states, woke up this morning and started opening all of my little presents. well this is all that i have. i know i'll get plenty of crap for going the s/c route instead of turbo, but hey to each his own. some things not shown Hondata S300, RC 440 injectors, Megan racing FPR, Pioneer DVD5700, there is probably other small things but i can't remember right now, and i'm too lazy to go into the dining room and look. well hope ya like

S2400022.jpg

S2400023.jpg

Carparts2.jpg

Carparts3.jpg

Carparts4.jpg

sick shit man, who cares about turbo. supercharged b motors are a blast but have fun with no traction.

what car? motor? etc?

it's a 97 civic hatch with a b16 in it. hopefully within the near future, maybe net month i'll have my hands on a LS block that i will be able to build and try to put a bit more power on the ground. and yeah i'm completely ready for the no traction problem. fine with me though, i'll have my fun going through tires

look into some traction bars and lsd, that will help some.

I'm down with superchargers, but why all the msd stuff? Go sell that stuff, you already have the hondata! Unless you have DIS, you won't need any of that ignition stuff. :thumbsup: to the sc.

Nothign wrong with SC's... I wish I had done SC instead of turbo... Would have been much more reliable...

fuck all the shit i wish i had the 7,000 to spend myself! Damn dude nice stuff! I couldn't help to notice the flyeheel. I need one. lol! good luck man!

very nice! :thumbsup:

we have a JRSC'd EK Si running around town. EBP. it sounds like ass but its quick!

yeah i'm pretty happy about it all. i'm starting on tuesday to get it all installed. i'll take plenty of pictures along the way to share with all of ya'll

edit: i may do a small little JR SC install write up. but it'll be with the motor out of the car instead of in the car because the motor is coming out to have a little rebuilding done on it. ohh well.

love ya dude......i just came from a club/bar called bulwinkels. i think i'm drunmk. later lllllllll

good luck to your biuld

it almost makes me want to go back in the air force so i can go overseas and pocket all the money i earn. oh wait, no it doesn't. haha. props to the military though.

what a waste. to rebuild/ build a motor for supercharging. where are all the 500+whp b-series SC setups? turbo hondas ftw

Quoted post[/post]]
what a waste. to rebuild/ build a motor for supercharging. where are all the 500+whp b-series SC setups? turbo hondas ftw

well of course if you are looking for 500 hp then SC wouldn't be the way to go. i'm just looking for some fun, without dealing with turbo maint. like i said before, to each his own.

Quoted post[/post]]

a lot of fun that would be on the street. :thumbsdown:

my friends integra dynos around 750 to the wheels, all he does is break shit left and right and barely drives it, but oh wait he can say he makes all that power so hes cool right?

unless you're a 90lb asian dude with tiny hands, good luck with the intake manifold bracket. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
unless you're a 90lb asian dude with tiny hands, good luck with the intake manifold bracket. lol

lol....yeah i heard that was a bitch to get too. but the good thing is that i'm pulling my engine then installing the SC then putting the engine back in. so it should be easier, i'm just hoping there aren't too many problems putting the engine back with the supercharger there.

Back