well what a week it's been

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

yeah so, i dunno how many people read what i posted a couple days ago.....But as i was leaving to come back to school, my girlfriend slid off of my driveway and dented her fender really bad- so yeah i was a little upset, i mean it's her car and all but i don't like to see her messing it up- so i ordered her a new fedner and planned on going home to work on this weekend- then the girl calls me tonight and tells me i better oder her a new fender because she drove into A SNOW BANK- jesus god, why can't girls drive....this is so frustrating and she doesn't have the money to fix it so of course i'm fronting the money for all of these parts and paying for paint- and instead of spending the weekend prepping my civic for the LS i get to do a fender, a new bumper, an oil change, an axle and installing her stereo- YAH

yeah i know i know- but she's sooo hot.....and i smoke bud with her pops- so if i broke up with her i would just be missing out on so much- I told her to put the car in the garage for the winter and drive her bicycle.......she didn't like that coment much-

dating a girl cuz shes hot is like buying a porcshe and living in a card board box. its fucking pointless.

smoking weed with her dad- just screams fucked up in the head. find a girl who actually came from a decent fucking family.

:concur:

Awesome parent's hers must have been. Did they also teach her to use some jabroni guy with her tits and ass, to buy her shit when she breaks it? THey probably did that too.

Uh oh, I'm feeling nice. Sorry about your luck bro. Just give her some bullshit reason about how the parts aren't coming in like they should. They're on backorder or somethin. All the while, she's driving a bashed up car, feeling stupid. You're fixin it so fast her friends won't even see it. Make her pay. That, or get like hella blowjobs for the work. I believe the going rate is one BJ per hour of work performed, no rainchecks.

Before I had to dump her, I was a very happy mechanic. :D

yeah yeah yeah......i'm just ranting though- bad week like i said b, oh well i'm sure everything will be ok, it's just frustrating cause i feel like i'm never going to get my car running and hers is going to completely made up of new parts by the time i'm done

you're her b/f, not her daddy. until she has a ring from you, you are under no obilgation to fiz her car before yours.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 16 2004, 12:44 AM
you're her b/f, not her daddy. until she has a ring from you, you are under no obilgation to fiz her car before yours.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

yeah that's exactly what i said to her-and she's like you don't have to do anything you don't want to do- which i know is true but i still would feel bad making her take it to a shop to do work that i can do for free- damn women

Back