Well

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I'm meetin the guy to sign the papers at 2 pm. as of this weekend I will be out of my own...sorta...

I found an apartment!! 335 month utilities (except Electricity) PAID.

:worthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

congrats, good luck out on your own, and where are from thats real cheap..

Yep...roof and all! very nice place. all the yard work is done, roof over my head, central air and heat, one bedroom comes with a full bath, two closests, nice living room, back door with privacy fences, spacious kitchen/dining room including a fridge, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. I have my own microwave...

It was also just re-carpeted and painted, blinds are included, cable TV/modem hook up. Parking spots are about 20 feet away. I work about 1/4 mile away. It's right next to new haven park which has a pool. :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 26 2004, 10:31 AM
Yep...roof and all! very nice place. all the yard work is done, roof over my head, central air and heat, one bedroom comes with a full bath, two closests, nice living room, back door with privacy fences, spacious kitchen/dining room including a fridge, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal. I have my own microwave...

It was also just re-carpeted and painted, blinds are included, cable TV/modem hook up. Parking spots are about 20 feet away. I work about 1/4 mile away. It's right next to new haven park which has a pool. :D

At that price, you're located either in the ghetto or in heaven. :)

Only thing I'll have to do is take my laundry to the laundro mat.

I'll have pictures later today after I sign the lease and hopefully before I gotta go to work at 5. :D

Originally posted by DarkHand+Feb 26 2004, 11:33 AM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 26 2004, 10:31 AM

At that price, you're located either in the ghetto or in heaven. :)

not the ghetto, trust me. This is JUST east of downtown...if you could call it downtown, on one of the main roads through town. It's 4 or 5 blocks from my dads office though.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 26 2004, 10:34 AM
not the ghetto, trust me. This is JUST east of downtown...

Just outside downtown here in Chicago would run about $1500-$2000 a month for all that stuff you mentioned. :)

Ah. the advantage of living in a town of 12,000 people...not 1,200,000 :lol:

i pay nothing and get random barraks searches, piss tests and 3 stinky roomates all for free!

$1315 a month in cali! Fuck I live in the wrong state. and thats JUST rent

matt

damn how can you afford that shit? 355 a month is more like it, cheap as hell. What state do you live it. I'm about to move.ha

Nevermind I found out. I had a couple friends who lived in Fort Wayne. Not sure if they are still there though.

1100 a month for the shit hole I live in, and is in a shit neighborhood, and I am literally on the other side of the tracks. The sad thing is that most of california is pretty cheap to live in when it comes to rent, it is just L.A Area, San Francisco Area, and Monterey.

odd.... :hmm:

I get there and he's like "well I don't have any leases here with me so when can you come back?" I'm standing there like wtf You said 2 pm today to sign the lease...???

So I signed an affidavit saying I'm taking the place. I need a security deposit, yu guessed it, at the cost of the last months rent and I also gotta put down my first months rent.

So in addition to the 580 I have, I need another 190 bucks...good thing I get paid friday. :D

Then I gotta get my address changed and switch the electric to my name...then I'm gonna have to wait and call comcast...etc.

:) Moving out rocks. This place is awesome, I didn't have the time to snap any pics.

Back