Well

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Good deal. For that kind of money around here you could rent out a bathroom.

I pay 300 to live at home so B has me beat then again hes like 3 years older then me =)

My cousin was living in an apartment in kansas he was paying 600 or so a month it had multi level flooring 2 bedroom full bathroom full kitchen and a fireplace VERY VERY BIG place

its all in where you live =(

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 26 2004, 07:04 PM
come on man, i wanna see pics :thumbsup: good luck though B)

I had this typed out once...stupid computer locked up.

You'll see pictures when I get situated. I'm not going to get the modem or tv at my place for a month or so, once I get moved in my main priority is to get a full time job to add to my current job. I need to get my bills paid down/off.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Feb 26 2004, 01:02 PM
$1315 a month in cali! Fuck I live in the wrong state. and thats JUST rent

matt

Damn it. wtf am i gonna do when its time to move out and i dont wanna leave cali? hopefully i can talk my parents into buying a condo or something.

Nice find though rev8k :thumbsup:

thank God for small towns and low interest rates.. My 3 bedroom, two bath, 1800 sq ft mortgage is only $388/mth. And that includes the escrow!!

Haha my 1900 sqft 6k sqft lot with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bath house in Northern Cali's mortage is only $1,700.00 a month. Not including insurance or taxes.

520 a month 1bed 1bath apt i live on the 5th floor free washer/dryer
20 a month to park in ramp free to park on top which is a good view from my apt

Back