welp, here's the kicker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I got kicked out of my house tonight.

I need to be out asap.

Dennis- if you want the Z6, i gotta deliver it asap.

project pissedoffsol is for sale. no reasonable offer turned down. I have no place to keep it, no means to bring it anywhere, and frankly, i need to money to go live on my own.

anyone in ct need a roomate :(

wow, wtf could you of done man. one of your parents catch ya gettin it on or somethin ?

hell ya I want the Z6 I just have no truck to pick it up with. I've got a place to store it just no way of gettin it.

DAYYYUUMM that sucks man. sorry to hear that.

:(

sorry to here that. I really wanted a few vids of project sol. Hope you get everything straighten out soon.

sorry B I feel for yathats a shitty thing to have happen, hope you can work it out so u get to finish proj sol

shit man that does suck. :( :( You'll find a badass place though.

If I was in CT I'd definitely move out of my parents house and give you a hand.

I'm afraid that I'm gonna be next myself. :ph34r:

:doh:

Sorry B. Move down to Texas- there's plenty of space, no winters to worry about, and lots and lots and lots and LOTS of beautiful women that like successful guys.

:lol:

You can move to Northwest Arkansas! Its fucking awesome... Beautiful lakes, chicks, fayetteville is Collegetown Arkansas, there's always something to do, plus, its the number one growing area in the country.

Florida man, i need a roomate

but on a serious note, I would try to work things out first, I was in a similar situation two months ago.

If not then atleast ask your parents for the common desency to wait until you find a roof over your head.

good luck

What about hiring a flatbed and bringing the project down to Clayton's to finish it? We could have an install meet this weekend...

yeah B live in nwa.. its great you can live with me and relive your highschool days

Back