welp, here's the kicker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 12 2003, 12:22 AM
What about hiring a flatbed and bringing the project down to Clayton's to finish it? We could have an install meet this weekend...

:werd: finish the sucker. Have a whole weekend and do nothing else but work on it. Screw these 2 hour things. You need to get here done.

Think of it this way, maybe this is a good time to start over. Try and get a job at Google in chicago. Go to Washington (hope you like rain) and find a tech job over there. Think of this as a good thing.

Hey B, remember what I said about just packing your bags, saying, "see ya later, stinktown!" and hitting the road?

if you were in missouri man id hook you up with a place to stay. i got a spot in my basement and if not that id give ya my room and sleep on the couch. i havent been a member of this site very long but i consider you all friends. this goes for anyone , if any of you are ever in KC missouri and need a place to stay let me know.

page 2 owned.

That sucks. I'm pretty sure I've asked you this before, how much is the cost of living up there?

In Maryland, you can get an apartment for 400-600 bucks pretty easy. My coworkers are sharing a house, I believe they pay $300.00 each.

Best of luck! and good luck on selling the sol.... you know how that goes.......... =(

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 12 2003, 12:44 AM
Best of luck! and good luck on selling the sol.... you know how that goes.......... =(

selling the sol is almost not an option. No one is going to give you jack shit (of what it's worth) for a car that does not run. Get it running, just tune once, get a decent dyno number, then put her up on ebay.

Brian, that really sucks man. Why did the rents boot you? There are plenty of people here that willing to help you if you need it, so don't worry.

Nobody wants to see the project go unfinished either. :(

chrgds1: soooo, wtf happened now?
pissedoffsolwork: got evicted y0
chrgds1: whY?
pissedoffsolwork: mom flipped out, kicked me out
chrgds1: flipped out about what?
pissedoffsolwork: started as wasting water
pissedoffsolwork: cuz i was brushing my teeth with the faucet running
pissedoffsolwork: which turned into the car taking up her garage
pissedoffsolwork: which turned into me leaving my computer on all the time
pissedoffsolwork: which turned into me not helping out enough with the leaves
chrgds1: wtf?
pissedoffsolwork: which turned into me taking up too much of the driveway
pissedoffsolwork: which turned into me having too many clothes
chrgds1: lol
pissedoffsolwork: which turned into me getting kicked out
chrgds1: so basically everything was fux0red over there tonight
chrgds1: didnt your old man butt in?
pissedoffsolwork: he never does
chrgds1: wtf
chrgds1: why the fuck does she go ape shit like that
chrgds1: it isnt the first time...
pissedoffsolwork: i know it isn't
pissedoffsolwork: shes a cunt
pissedoffsolwork: no one believes me
pissedoffsolwork: cuz shes so two faces
chrgds1: so what are you going to do?
pissedoffsolwork: i don't fucking know

:(

come to florida and we'll find a pad :p

im tired of leaving with a bunch of hookers :p

the beach owns joo

Hey B, I'll rent you my old room... $300/ month including cookies, heat, electricity, water, and my parents. :p Stick it out man... My pops used to kick me out about every other month... Then again, I don't know your mom, sooo... Good luck.

well, if this offers any condolence, i talked to a doctor the other day and it turns out that true to the myth you actually CAN sell a testicle for a pretty penny, and you only need one...just a thought.

B, your mom sounds like my mom. She'd get all hyper too like that and my dad would just stay out of it. Sort of a good cop, bad cop team. Thank god, everyone's moved out to California. Finally peace and quiet for me. Good luck with everything!

ill sell both my nuts :ph34r:
WHERE DO I SIGN?

btw punkyjewster is one of the best names ive seen in a long time :p

the guy i talked to said talk to the people at a sperm bank, im not lying, the only thing i was wondering is , if someone else had YOUR nut in THIER sack, would THIER kids look like YOU...? dang...thats one of those deep thought things...

Back