welp, here's the kicker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by silver@Nov 12 2003, 12:53 AM
could you really part with a testicle?

one less thing for my girl to hurt :p

Originally posted by micah@Nov 12 2003, 12:26 AM
come to florida and we'll find a pad :p

the beach owns joo

I will second that, can't beat paying 500/mo for a 2 bedroom, 2 story house.

I'd sell one ball for 100k, blueball > blueball(s)

shit brian that sucks. hope you're mom was just pmsing or menopausing or something. sure sounds like it. i work with a guy who was kicked out of his house for the same reasons....and then after he got part of his shit packed his parents were like wtf are you doing?? he said im moving out. they said why?? he said cause u told me to! they said "we did?" im totally serious. no lie. i hope it goes that way for ya. i think once they see you packin stuf fthey start thinking twice. good luck man!

Originally posted by silver@Nov 12 2003, 12:53 AM
could you really part with a testicle?

are you kidding? HELL YES, i dont need two things that just cause me pain to let me know im a man, and besides, i dont really want kids anyway, id take 20 thou over a crying baby anyday and id presume any sane person would do the same.

Oh yeah, sorry B :(

Got any sisters/brothers where you can loaf for a few months? What about E in the ville?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2003, 01:49 AM
someone make me an offer on the sol

I will trade you sir, THE fastest automobile on the planet: a 95 ford probe with working a/c and cd player only 15000 miles.

yo B,

really sorry to hear about all this. Dont sell the SOL. it has become part of ALL the peoples lives here. and if you sell it a part of all of us would be missing. we are DYING to see YOU get that sol on the road.

Life sucks, then you dye. But things will get better.

Shit man, sorry to hear the sitrep. If you're ever interested in TN I can hook ya up with a place dirt cheap and a job. Damned worst part is dealing with all these friggen cows everywhere! Who knows, life always has a way of working out. Good luck with whatever you choose bro.

that sucks man.

i got the whole college speech tonight since i am most likely (90% sure) i'm starting college in march and will have next to none parental financial input. on my own for the first time, out of state. so the stang will have to be parted with, i put up my video games /system on ebay tonight, and i'm selling my xenon bumper on ebay once it arrives this week. i have to have $2k saved by end of winter or else i'm screwed. so i kinda know how you feel.
but simplifying always means less stress. if you lose the sol, at least you have a 240sx that can always use a sr20det swap when cash allows.
best of luck man.

B- that sux nuts
you gotta finish the sol dude everyone here wants to see you destroy corvettes

get rid of some clothes turn the water off and the comp, or offer to pay your parents rent, then they would let you stay for sure y0

i dont know your mom but she sounds like mine, really nice to all your friends, but as soon as they leave you are in deep shit. am i right?

hey B heres a dumb question

does your mom know how big honda swap is??
does she know how many people want to see the sol run???
does she know how much you teach other people on HS???

think about it
you run a website w/ almost 9000 members
over 200,000 posts

does your mom know how many people would have to get a life in HS went down??

if she doesnt know you need to show her so she will respect you more and believe that you are more sucessful, and if she doestn like that, put her phone # here so everyone can call and tell her how badass you, and this site are.

:endsrant:

Hey B, let me know if there's any way I can help out. You know all the chit I've been through lately, maybe I can help.

Seriously, do this.

Rent a $60/mo self-storage to put the Sol in until things blow over and have it towed over there.

Find a place to shack up for a week, and see how the parents react to you being gone. If you have to, get into a "room for rent" at someone's house close to where you work, or where your parents live, or a small 1 bedroom apartment for cheap. 6 months leases aren't THAT long. ;)

9 times out of 10, they will ask you to come back after a week or two. My dad called me crying after a month alone with my bitchass step mom, and told me that he understood why I moved out, and he was sorry. I wasn't even kicked out, and I almost wanted to move back in after that.

60/month storage units? i wish.

hello and welcome to ct, "the rich state". a unit to fit my car would run about 220/month. i looked into it a while back when i was looking for garages.

my dad is one thing- he's always been cool.
my mom, is a different story all together.... fucking cunt. yes, i just called my mom a cunt, and you know what, i don't give a shit so don't even begin to lecture me about it, ok?

you want to call her smokeyboy? lol

Back