welp, here's the kicker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Come to NJ, you can find apartment 500/month. Or go to PA I'm just moving out $400/month for a 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 story house with a "2" car garage. I know you can afford that.

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Nov 12 2003, 12:50 AM
I will trade you sir, THE fastest automobile on the planet: a 95 ford probe with working a/c and cd player only 15000 miles.

That sentence is put together incorrectly. It should read:

"I will trade you sir, a 95 ford probe with working a/c and cd player only 15000 miles for THE fastest automobile on the planet."

Don't sell 'er off B! :)

dont you have a friends house you can park the sol at...

Just go to RI cause they have really cheap places there. or even RI/MA border cause i live around there and things are fairly cheap. storage is about 70/mo and apartment like 600/mo w/ full utls. check out pawtucket, not the greatest place but cheap and near mass where the taxes are only 5%.

dude just stick it out. whether you live at home or not, shes still gonna be your mother(if you like it or not). and for the sol, well ill trade you heads up for my car if you are intrested. i really want things to work out for you bro so have a sit down with your mom and do it with a clear head. good luck man. keep your cool

i think i honsetly would call your mom just to let her know how many people think you rule.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 12 2003, 01:39 PM
i think i honsetly would call your mom just to let her know how many people think you rule.

And I think you would be an asshole for interfering in family matters that have absolutly no bearing on the quality of your life. True, he posts his problems here, but here is where your help should stop.

Basically... butt out.

why dont you give us your moms email and we can all email her with the subject line:

IN SUPPORT OF YOUR SON, BRIAN...

or something like that

just sell the 240, you've got more time and money into the sol. for crist sake, you spent $2300 on equal length turbo header. come on man you can't do it.

plus what would happen to hondaswap?

Originally posted by Blanco+Nov 12 2003, 04:08 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 12 2003, 02:47 PM
Smonkeyboy
@Nov 12 2003, 02:32 PM
deal

Very well. I shall deal with you in my own way. You're not going to like it.

I would assume "Deal" means he's butting out. Damn, you mods need to relax a little.

deal means hes gonna be a dick and change my sig

if i sell the 240, i won't have transportation. that would be the dumbest thing i could possibly do.

and yes, no one is calling or emailing my mom.

I say move on with your life, if she wants you to be gone, go get your shit together and move on to bigger and better things. Not in words, but by actions.

Shit happens, life isn't always fun and easy.

B, that sucks. Well if you need anything let me know. Even if its just to get abeer or some shit. If you need help moving some shit out I can bring the truck and load some shit up for you.

If you want to drive 1.5 hours from connecticut towards my way, you can have a spot in my driveway/garage for the sol for free. But i only know you though hondaswap so take the offer if you'd like. In in Queens, NY. Homie.

i think you guys are all awesome for offering brian support. and my condolences go out to him as well.

what happens though, if he takes up on one of the offers for a quick place to live - or even for the sol, only to find that you dont actually get along in person? im sure its a slim chance and im not trying to rain on the parade but its a posibility....

i cant offer anything up myself, since i live at home and barely have enough room in the driveway for my own car. :(

I can offer you a place over here in woodbury, MN rent will be about $400 a month, but you got a place for one car, but I do know of a pullbarn that will be for rent in a few months...do what I can to help

Back