welp, here's the kicker.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 12 2003, 11:44 PM
i think you guys are all awesome for offering brian support. and my condolences go out to him as well.

what happens though, if he takes up on one of the offers for a quick place to live - or even for the sol, only to find that you dont actually get along in person? im sure its a slim chance and im not trying to rain on the parade but its a posibility....

i cant offer anything up myself, since i live at home and barely have enough room in the driveway for my own car. :(

I agree, b doesn't want to go to some strangers house. He has freinds in CT that he can stay with for the time being, and eventually room with someone there. His job is there, his life is there.

yeah, I know my g/f would kill me if I let him move in, but when times are tuff, people understand and are willing to help. as goes with anyone else out there who isn't a compleat numskull and will respect other peoples things, as I would expect brian to not be a numbskull, so my offer is on the table

Being on the opposite side of the country I can't offer much but I do have a garage where she could live for the small cost of a ride once she is running...

Hell for that matter I am about to be down a roommate to just me and my cat...

Getting the Sol to Southern NM is another story.

thanks for the support guys.... but i doubt im going far... i've got too much right here right now...

half a girl????
a job
all my stuff
everything i've ever known

I wish you the best of luck. I don't know what the best way to deal with a situation like this is, perhaps a change of scene would be just the thing.

wish i could help you man :(

im clicking the ads for ya. are there any others besides the one in the top right corner?

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Nov 12 2003, 04:12 PM
just sell the 240, you've got more time and money into the sol. for crist sake, you spent $2300 on equal length turbo header. come on man you can't do it.

plus what would happen to hondaswap?

I think it was closer to $1200.

:)

And he can't sell the 240, he wouldn't have a ride to get to work anymore, and then his mom would be REALLY pissed that he was working on the Sol.

Back