welp, i bought wheels today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
just in time for snow... and for a car that doesn't run.... and i still didn't get tires....

$514 shipped from heeltoeauto.com with a set of lugs

15x7, +43 ~ 13 lbs

fsms7.jpg

thanks...

now im trying to decide what the fuck to run for tires.

205/50 azenis on the back 100%

on the front... im not sure....

50s? why 50s?

shit, jus realized they're 15's. 50s all the way around fo sho...d'ya remember the pic of the sol with like 60's on the back and 50s on the front? ghetto as hell....

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 21 2003, 10:16 AM
50s? why 50s?

shit, jus realized they're 15's. 50s all the way around fo sho...d'ya remember the pic of the sol with like 60's on the back and 50s on the front? ghetto as hell....

i think he is talking about type of tire, not size

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 21 2003, 12:26 PM
thanks...

now im trying to decide what the fuck to run for tires.

205/50 azenis on the back 100%

on the front... im not sure....

I assume you're going to be open tracking the car and driving it on the street, right? So why two different tires?

buy a set of azenis for all around, then when you go to the strip, put some 13x12 or what ever the normal slick size is.

i really want to run a 225 up front... but the 225/50 tire selction blows unless i want to go full comp.
215/50's practically don't exist, neither do 215/45's in a 15....

i dunno... we'll see.

as for looks, i don't give a shit. you try hooking up 3x the poweryour making on the same size tire.... then youc an understand

yeah thats one reason i dont wanna go down to 15's, not the best tire selection

awesome rims though :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 21 2003, 02:43 PM
you try hooking up 3x the poweryour making on the same size tire.... then youc an understand

Actually, I can't... I could put down over 1000 HP and still not have traction problems. :D :lol: :worthy:

what happened to the enkeis or whatever those spendy wheels you had were called?

that's a good deal. if wildbills car was local, i'd really consider it.
and why did he get the wheels>

Back