Welp I'm about 80% done with a new "used" car buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pissedoffsol said:
please tell me i'm seeing a tape deck???

XM, Tape, CD I believe it has the in dash 6 cd changer.

this car has all kinds of weird shit. If you put the car in R the mirrors adjust to the curb.

Acura TL (Panasonic)
Although smaller and less expensive than the RL, the TL also comes standard with 5.1 surround sound, in this case, a Panasonic system developed with the help of Elliot Scheiner, a Grammy-winning music producer who has worked with Sting, Queen and the Eagles. Although its 225 watts and eight speakers (including a subwoofer and a pair of tweeters) might sound ordinary by today's standards, load up a DVD-A disc and you'll feel like the singer and guitarist are passengers in the car when listening to rock tracks. Additionally, those with expansive CD libraries will be heartened to know that regular CDs also sound great in this system.

I just found my demo DVD in the trunk. I'm gonna have to check out this sound system, I keep hearing about how its one bad mofo for being factory.

we'll see.

man, i want one of those bad. what color? when i start making some real money its between a g35 or a tl. congrats though sick car!

erebunicrx said:
man, i want one of those bad. what color? when i start making some real money its between a g35 or a tl. congrats though sick car!

P1010296.jpg

Check out this page

Index of /cars

Nice choice. I like the color.

Knowing you, you will make it look excessively clean.

Slammed89Integra said:
Nice choice. I like the color.

Knowing you, you will make it look excessively clean.

What do you mean by that =)

I cant help it if I take care of my stuff =)

sweet car man....... Grand Funk Railroad, eh? hehe.

Back