welp, I'm an uncle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats dude.

I've been an uncle since i was 8 and now have 6 with another on the way. Damn, thats a lot of fucking gifts, ughhh.

Sweet man, I will never know what it is like to be an uncle.
<-- Only child

Congratulations :beer:

congrats...i've been an uncle since i was 1 month old...my sister had my niece one month after i was born...so my dad had to put up with two pregnant women in his house...that mustve sucked!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 30 2004, 09:39 AM
My sister had her daughter today... 5 weeks too early.

I guess it stopped growing, so they pulled it.

shes 4 lbs 8 oz right now, but both my sis and Megan, my Niece are doing fine. so, happy 0 years old to my neice Megan.

Congrats man! my sister had a boy who's almost 5 now and my brother had a boy whos almost 3. Being an Uncle is fun cause you can baby sit them and give them a crap load of candy then send them right back home. :D

pics :)

sister and niece:

DSC00805.JPG

DSC00806.JPG

DSC00807.JPG

my mom (gramma) and niece:

DSC00808.JPG

DSC00809.JPG

DSC00810.JPG

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 30 2004, 09:39 AM
My sister had her daughter today... 5 weeks too early.

I guess it stopped growing, so they pulled it.

shes 4 lbs 8 oz right now, but both my sis and Megan, my Niece are doing fine. so, happy 0 years old to my neice Megan.

congrats b. you know i just found out last month im gonna be a daddy. im pretty stoked. so right now im just buying every part i can think of for my car. cuz i know when the kid is out.... that means no money for me. but atleast my ride will be done. but congats again

Well, now we know where you get your looks, B. :p

Congrats from a 4, soon to be 6 time Uncle.

Maddy, Abby, Nathan, Amber, and 2 more due in the next 4 months. WHEW! :)

2 older Sis's and an older Brother really throw me into this situation I wasn't sure about before, but have come to really love... Kids are coo.

oh no, a "Strange Name" family. Madison, Abigail, Nathan, Amber... oh boy.

My nephews and nieces are Alex, Andy, Jodie, and Carly. They actually read this board every-so-often.

hey thats my name :) well congrats and should be a fun time

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 1 2004, 11:57 AM
oh no, a "Strange Name" family. Madison, Abigail, Nathan, Amber... oh boy.

My nephews and nieces are Alex, Andy, Jodie, and Carly. They actually read this board every-so-often.

It's actually Madalynne, Abigail(sp?), who are sisters. (and one in the oven)

Nathan, only son. (so Far)

Amber, super cool neice in-law. (Sister is 7 months along right now with her real first)

Strange spellings too :)

-> Etienne

No no no no... From now I will be "Steve" but it shall be spelled "Pshteephenn" And my last name shall be "7uyhl'r'r"

At least it's not Taniqua, Rashaun, Orangello, Vajina, Phimale, and other wonderful "Memphis" names. :p

Back