welp, im moved in :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

there will NOT be a kegger here... nor any kind of party. a few friends sure... but there will not be a party...

bill came over today again and helped me find studs :p IN THE WALL :) made some of those closet maid thinggees to hang up my stuff on. i'm not too impressed with them, but they'll do the job for the time being.

E fied my water heater. after running out of hot water this morning after a 7 min shower, i was pissed... E opened'er up and it turns out it was set to 110. we cranked it up to 150... so i should have some more hot water tomorrow.

i went grocery shopping, and spent $178.

christ. lol its almost cheaper to eat out.

but, i guess its the initial run-in. like, i bought a 20lb bag of rice... and 10 spice things, hot souace, mayo, etc.. stuff that i won't have to buy again for a while. I guess the initial buy is always the biggest.

jany 5th comes soon.... i gotta get ready for it :) 1st payment y0 :)

Thats cool stuff bro.

Ill have to deal with the "moving shock" when i hit Hoboken at the end of the summer.

you can change your display name in your control panel now... but your login name will stay the same

yeah, my room is just about done... i got a couple more computer things too hook up like my external hd, printer, etc...
kitchen is pretty good... got all my dishes and food put away and went grocery shopping, etc...

living room is still a disaster with boxes everywhere.....

i still don't have a kitchen table or chairs
i still don't have a microwave
i still don't have a washer or dyer (parents are buyign me these for x-mass)
my couch i put in the living room sucks ass. worst couch ever. so i'm going to try to repair another one i have with a broken center support, and swap them.... that couch is much more comfortable...

heh... yeah... that couch sucks. the one we put in the garage storage room i'm gonna try to fix and bring up stairs. the other one i may just throw off the porch. hehe

Nice man.

First thing I'd do is walk around naked for about 3 weeks. Mostly because you finally have some privacy and can DO WHAT YOU WANt.

hehe yep. i have no curtains yet.... thats on the list for next weekend i think...

tonight i have pool
tues, cable guy is coming between 5 and 8pm to hook up basic cable and internet :p
wed i'm goign shopping with mom's for the washer/dryer.
thurs, i try to do some more putting away of stuff... maybe do a couch swap if someone is over the place
friday, take measurements on the windows... the windows in my master bdrm are about the size of a sliding glass door... and all the windows are over-size, so it may prove difficult to get together.
sat, i need to buy some tools to install the stuff i buy, screw gun/drill, hardware, and so on...
sun hang 'em up.

busy busy me :cry:

Robyne said she'll help you pick out curtains :)

Back