welp, it was nice knowing everyone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I have a bad feeling i'm going to get fucked by the IRS. lol if i disappear, its probably because i'm in jail. :ph34r:

total return: $1600.
total forms: 9

taxes suck :cry: so freakin cimplicated for no good reason.

Something is totally wrong with my NY quarterlies. According to this I owe 0 and I get 0 . And that has NEVER happened.

owed feds 90

got 270 back from the state

funny, my stepbrother was on unemployment half the year and made less then half what I made for the other half, he knocked up his GF so he got $3,600

i don' t know what the hell i did wrong but i owe 300 federaql and like 60 for state. i barely made like 14 grand last year, wtf?

thats sucks brian.

i had a job for a month back home before i move to AZ. i made like 1600 or whatever, i ended up owing teh state for not payin enough.

Something is totally wrong with my NY quarterlies. According to this I owe 0 and I get 0 . And that has NEVER happened.

no NY income?

funny, my stepbrother was on unemployment half the year and made less then half what I made for the other half, he knocked up his GF so he got $3,600
earned income credit pwns j00

i don' t know what the hell i did wrong but i owe 300 federaql and like 60 for state. i barely made like 14 grand last year, wtf?
under withheld
happens a lot when people make small amounts per paycheck...
doesn't cross the threshold week to week, but catches you at the end of the year...

i had a job for a month back home before i move to AZ. i made like 1600 or whatever, i ended up owing teh state for not payin enough.
same as above

You guys are claiming too many exemptions when you fill out your forms at the job.
i just had a guy that owed 2K to state because he claimed 2 exemptions... should have claimed 0

I claimed 0 on all mine and still owed federal 5 bucks for last year.
they changed withholding rates lastyear, most people didn;t get as much withheld and in turn, not as much back
you can have extra withheld each week to ensure you don't owe, but i wouldn't both for 5 bucks unless you wanna make sure you get a nice refund...

I have a bad feeling i'm going to get fucked by the IRS. lol if i disappear, its probably because i'm in jail.

total return: $1600.
total forms: 9

taxes suck so freakin cimplicated for no good reason.
you gotta be an asshole making 1 million from a reality show and paying NO tax to end up in jail...
let me know if you want me to look at em

i got back maybe 150-200 overall. my mom does my taxes, haha.

I got back 4900 from federal and 120 from state...2 kids and no working wife is a great thing. Also overtime in cash. Cant wait till next year since I have another kid and in the process of buying a house

Back