Welp... The Si is gone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Welp... about 2 weeks ago I took the car down to the honda dealer, and they purchased it off of me.... Bone Stock with 58k miles on it... ;)

What now you ask? Put money into the house. Always lots of things to do to the house.

(Don't mind the mess... still moving in)

P1010561.jpg

oh yeah... and the mods have already begun... :)

#1. Crush Stone Driveway
#2. Install surround sound wiring (running wires through the walls)
#3. Figure a way to get my damn satellite installed either by cutting down trees or moving the dish farther from the house.
#4. Pegboard the workshop & make all new shelves for it so I can start to get it the way i want it.

My workshop... This summer gets stained & a new roof.
P1010574.JPG

no garage yet.. And the workshop is just gonna be my place to do everything, and just to get away from everything... my 802.11 works out there, so I have internet access, i gotta bring my toolbox from my old apartment still, and just need to do a bunch of stuff to it to make it how i want it. But its already got a nice workbench in it, and a good amount of room.

I'm actually debating turning it into a garage... wouldn't be hard... But if not, a 2 car is getting added onto the house next year.

we bought the house 3 weeks ago...

I'm now officially a homo

ner. :)

There is no feeling like it in the world.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 7 2005, 04:51 PM

[post=470350]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice.....
well done....smart smart smart...
Enjoy your new house..Hope everything goes well....

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 7 2005, 03:51 PM

[post=470350]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome to the club...now you know why I was so happy to post the shit out of my house and garage...havent made a post yet...but the garage will have it's own tread...still a few things to do to it.

Today, since it was nice...I made a gutter for the front of my house and installed it...simple as hell...and I saved a shit load DIY...just got to buy the parts and peicces...and start screwing ...

I still got to get a huge ladder, so I can start doing the other gutters....

Wait till you really start building something...it will give you a huge happpy feeling...

My next project on the planning boards is a huge BBQ pit....and a decent patio... B)

Yup! I cant wait to start building things!! First thing I'm going to do is my workshop... Get it exactly how I want it. I think i'm gonna wait for the ground to thaw and dry to do the driveway.... So we can make it extra perfect.

Its also great having a good friend (my boss) who lives 2 doors down with a Kubota Tractor w/ grader blade, york rake, & bucket loader... :)

I feel you on the Satilite Dish issue. I could not get a signal until my neighbor's house burned down and took some trees with it.

and i'm TOTALLY sure it was an accident... right? ;)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Mar 7 2005, 07:42 PM
and i'm TOTALLY sure it was an accident... right? ;)
[post=470504]Quoted post[/post]​

Well they never did determine a cause :ph34r:

Back