Welp... The Si is gone...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nope. Congrats, much nicer than Rachel, even though her sister was pretty damn hot ;)

BTW> Specs on the house?

You haven't seen the sister lately... :eek:

Specs on the house..
2br / 1ba
850 sq ft
brand new hardwood floors
brand new gas stove, dishwasher, & refrigerator
Came with Washing Machine & dryer & 2nd refrigerator
.75 acres
Hot Water Baseboard heating

Installed the surround sound last night, running all the wiring through the attic. My goal this weekend is to clean out the attic and clean up all the wiring that is just hung around, get rid of all the crap that previous owners have left (Some of it will get ebay'd ;) ), and just clean the attic up in general... Then onto the workshop... :)

griswold, off of rt 138, which is exit 85 off of i-395.

Private dirt road
Subdivision lockout (No more houses allowed to be built)
woods all around me

Its great... I walk outside at night, and all you hear is.... NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL... Its WONDERFUL. I can't wait until summer when I can use the fire pit... :)

nice, thats all i;m looking for...
a small house with no neighbors...
is that too much to ask for?
lol

so can i ask what state, and a ball park figure?

CT, and $165k. Paid mostly for the lot, because of the private road, subdivision lockout, and lake rights to pachaug pond (13 mile lake)

165? not bad at all. in bristol you can not find a house for under 200,000 nevermind with woods all around it.

Nice buy Noah, I'll have to check it out sometime. That is a really good price, I wanted to buy a house instead of the condo but Hartford county is too expensive for what you get.

This summer i'll have lots of get togethers... but not any time soon. My road is dirt, with lots of potholes and things on them, and any lowered car or car with a low profile tire will definately regret coming down my road... :) We have to wait until the ground to thaw, so we can fill the holes, grate it and smooth it..

But like I said... This summer... I have trees, yard, a fire pit, and by summer a BBQ grille. :)

nooo... no bbq pit... yet... :) just a fire pit, and then a BBQ Grille in the spring. :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 9 2005, 06:43 PM
Meriden...$169K :p ...33K paid off already :) .....more to go.. :(
[post=471337]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll Raise you a Wallingford $180k :p ...42K paid off already :) .....more to go.. :(
and $180k is cheap for wallyworld, The house next door sold for $260K and some in the area have been going for $300+

----
Not to get off topic

Nice find Noah and a damn good price as well.

Back