welp, the time has come

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

this is my last weekend as a civilian, i leave on monday for fort jackson. army is my branch, and im field artillery...multiple launch rocket system crew member. im really looking forward to it, im getting bored around town and im running out of shit to do.
any of the military guys in here have any tips they wanna share, im all ears and i would love to hear anything :)

the site has taught me so much, way more than i ever knew was involved in hondas. from swaps, to FI, to mix and match parts, and everything else. theres some smart bastards on here, and ppl like me appreciate all the tech posts and help you guys give out.
B i hope the site continues to grow every day, u have done a great job. and all the other regulars, im not really a regular but im here every day, good luck with everything.
so, in 2-3 months i will be in oklahoma, in the lawton area, and i WILL be looking for a new car. so someone hook me up :D

peace bros
hooah

i wish you the best! i know how it is when you run out of things to do... however, i don't think i could make it in the army. hehehe.

hopefully you'll be able to make it online occasionally and pop up and say hello... :D

You'll have it good at Jackson, good basic.

Be on time
Be in the right uniform
Do what needs to be done
Stay positive

Good luck

Back