Welp.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Looks like I did my interest math incorrectly... that's what happens when ya can't sleep and start trying to crunch numbers at midnight...

I was way the hell off on what my payoff was, so I'll be keeping the civic.

Not a big deal though really, because even with the premium it takes, and the 2.4x something on gas, I've driven it a total of 15 miles this week anyway.

My dad decided last week that I could start taking my work truck home so it's not sitting in the public lot behind the office all night for safety and security reasons, oh and the city was bitching about it too...

Anyway, Yeah... some of ya'all don't care... but I'm happy about saving 100 a month on gas.

Changed my battery two nights ago and it seems to have helped slightly. Still dims a bit at idle, but that's with my bass blaring.

Kinda funny, Honda had tightened down my connections, and in doing so warped the Oring I had my amp wire around the nut connecting to my battery terminal. After 20 minutes I finally got the damn thing off and put it on the opposite side of the screw and got my new battery in.

At first I had everything hooked up but I wasn't getting anything with the key in the ignition.

Walked back around to the front of my car and realized I'd left the plastic cap on my negative terminal. :lol:

Yeah I know, but I was doing this in the dark so shutup! Frikken gets dark here at 5:15 now... boo.

Changed my battery two nights ago and it seems to have helped slightly. Still dims a bit at idle, but that's with my bass blaring.

Kinda funny, Honda had tightened down my connections, and in doing so warped the Oring I had my amp wire around the nut connecting to my battery terminal. After 20 minutes I finally got the damn thing off and put it on the opposite side of the screw and got my new battery in.

At first I had everything hooked up but I wasn't getting anything with the key in the ignition.

Walked back around to the front of my car and realized I'd left the plastic cap on my negative terminal. :lol:

Mekanik of teh yeer !

happens to the best of us :) i did the same thing when i put a new battery in the CRX.

About 4:20 here. Sucks. Getting dark makes it so I leave to work in the dark and get home in the dark.

happens to the best of us :) i did the same thing when i put a new battery in the CRX.

Yeah. I'm slightly mechanically inclined. Willing to learn, I just have to push myself to actually go out and DO the things I need to do.

I wouldn't have forgotten to take the cap off if it wasn't pitch black out and I was working with a flashlight.

Now I see Havok reading this... Can't wait for him to comment. :)

Back