Went On A Drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiCrxSi

So i didn't have much to do today. Got some batteries for the cam and put five bucks in the tank. Then I hit the road.

s3ec303f1be6f4.jpg

Taking some turns in the rex...

s3ec303a483d78.jpg

s3ec303bd927cf.jpg

Pulled off of the road here and there to take some pics of the rex

s3ec30387186ae.jpg

It was clouding today in La but on better days you can see everything from here.
s3ec30a267ef53.jpg

This was on the way back home a view of antelope valley.
s3ec30a41d4692.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 14 2003, 11:48 PM
those are some PHAT roads

where is this?

Angeles National Forest (about 15 min.s north of L.A.)

nice pics! nice rex! :thumbsup: I might take a road trip to the beach this weekend, and do the same :D

Cali does have its nice spots, but you have to know where they are. I live in Antelope Valley just 60 miles north of La or whatever its called. you can take the angeles crest to get there (where the pic with taken) or the freeway . The road is really fun to drive and I have never seen one cop, chp, or anything beside the forest rangers. My car is not that bad looking not to say i only paid 1500 for it and havent washed it in a week.

those are some phizzzat rizzzoads for shizzzure. . . . me and E went on a lil spirited ride from terryville to MA rippin up back roads whit the helmets on. .. lol

Ok so I was on the way home and found my camera in my car, so took some pics of the raod i take to and from work. This road goes on forever, we have street racings out here, but on roads a little more away from the city than this one.

s3ec44ba58b29d.jpg

This civic pulled right behind and reved on me. So I made sure he stayed there, in my rear view mirror.

s3ec44b98b71be.jpg

Dude. What's holding the waterbottle to your vent there. I NEED something like that. I'm DAMN tired of no f'ing cupholders in any of my cars...

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 15 2003, 07:55 PM
me and E went on a lil spirited ride from terryville to MA rippin up back roads whit the helmets on. .. lol

hehehe :werd: that was dope :)

it was during the 10 or so hours a day that you sleep.... like 4ish in the afternoon

Back