1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

went to the track on sunday!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Racing and Driving Techniques' started by DESPAIN, Mar 1, 2010.

1. DESPAIN

DESPAIN yep....mmhhm.......yep...

ok, well i got my car tuned this weekend and my new turbo on there. everything is good. i went out the the track, 1/8 mile in kennidale,tx. my best run was 9.01 sec. @ 90 mph. i couldnt get tracktion i tried a few differant things but to know avail. but i did meet some kids out there that are on a colbalt/ion forum. they where having a meet out there. i must say i was very supprised they are all really cool kids they had some pretty good looking cars too. i reaced this kid who had piss on honda stickers adn lol@jdm all over his car. and when i beat him we had a nice laugh.....he was all i just i have to take off my stickers now.......... but any how it was a great time all those kids are really cool. why cant the honda kids be that cool and chill? i think we need a good meet like thiws in the dfw area. i have tried to get one together but to no avail. i will have pics and a dyno video up very soon. let me know what you guys think?
  2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator

Media:
    whats so NWS about this?
  3. DESPAIN

DESPAIN yep....mmhhm.......yep...

didnt mean to post here sorry can you please move it to right place?