were does this hose go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

ok so here is the thing i have this hose and no one can tell me were it goes. when my car is at operating temp it blows steem out of it and my car over heats. so i stuck a stick in it cuz one of my buddies said it is just supposes to be blocked off but that dont sound right . weird thing is when i stuck the stick in it the car stopped over heating

DSCF0036.jpg

WOW! Your friend is a retard. That would be your IACV. That needs to be hooked up or yes it will make your car overheat because its just going to dump coolant everywhere. There is a little nipple on the coolant tube on the back of the motor just above the oil filter, it goes there.

PS Dont listen to your friend anymore.

yea i think i have figuers that out it seems to be he is a fuck tard but thanks for the help when i get the head back on ill see if that works

Coolant inlet hose for the IACV. You need to find the feed line in the car and connect them or just replace with one single hose.

does any one have a single cam motor thats not in a car that they can take a pic of for me because i have some other random hoses that i have no idea were they go

An easy way to eliminate some things are by looking at the hose size and purpose. Vacuum hoses differ from liquid lines, pressure lines etc. Good luck.

Back