We're from the Future, part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Apr 5 2004, 10:55 PM-->
Airjockie
@Apr 5 2004, 10:35 PM
:roll: Even in the rain the Insight got a better time.... <_<

obviously a much much better driver, and i started taking his advice toward the end of the day. didnt really help since i was bummed out.

so a car with half the horse power, no mods, full stock, not even a touch of suspention mods, normal tires that came on the car......beat the Mighty Modded to hell MiRAGE.....?....

Maybe the mirage is just slow......

You know were messing with ya.... :lol:

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Apr 5 2004, 08:54 PM
welp, they posted all the time on their site and i got my ass smoked by two girls. eventhough there husbands drove 3 of 5 times. and i dont remember a 82 by me. all of my times were dfferent than the ones they posted.and my fastest was 52.333

as for your 82 run- theres a good chance the timer fucked up- or you took out 17 cones :D who knows...
no biggie.

the 53 is more than respectible- considering you
A- never autox'ed before
B- never drove that car before

keep coming, and you will get better.

Another thing i noticed is that the bastards threw in an STX car in the DSP class, thus, putting my time to 2nd place. fuckers.
so technically, i won DSP :)

Technically, according to SCCA my car is STS.

Exhaust modification from cat-back
Suspension modifications that do not require the use of dial-in modification (No camber kits)
Altered steering wheel
re-engineered or replaced throttle body

There are other factors, but those are the ones that put me specifically in STS. The Steering wheel was a surprising thing, because that either places you in STS or SM. Displacements aren't mentioned.

-> Steve

Back