we're gonna need a bigger boat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's one thing that always fascinated me. I wanna see the biggest motherfucker in the ocean. You know what we know about is only a fraction of the size of others.

sounds fishy:D

for real though. C'mon. Wheres the rest of the pics? or videos? usually when people find stuff like this there are cameras and people make a big scene. evidence isnt hard to find?

hmmm

scheider_jaws_chief_brody.jpg

They assume its another Great White shark twice the size?

Why another Great White? Australia has tons of sharks of all varieties. And a common misconception is that Great Whites are the most aggressive/dangerous. Tiger sharks and Bull sharks are more dangerous. Tiger sharks eat literally anything. They are the garbage cans of the sea. And Bull sharks are the most aggressive. They attack people more often too.

Maybe it was an undiscovered monster...?

They assume its another Great White shark twice the size?

Why another Great White? Australia has tons of sharks of all varieties. And a common misconception is that Great Whites are the most aggressive/dangerous. Tiger sharks and Bull sharks are more dangerous. Tiger sharks eat literally anything. They are the garbage cans of the sea. And Bull sharks are the most aggressive. They attack people more often too.

I think most sharks don't get to the size of Great Whites. Maybe it was a Megalodon.:ph34r:

judging by that picture it was a big ass shark. it would be nice if there was a 20 foot great white still alive in the ocean. we killed so many of them over the years that there arent many as many big ones as their used to be. they definitely have been measured up to 21 ft long before, but are usually more like 15 ft.

Wow. Most my bud's went surfing out there in queensland. Intense.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the Bull and Tiger get just as big. A Megalodon would be awesome though.
To the Wiki... :ph34r:
Bull sharks are large and stout. Males can reach 2.1 m (6 ft 11 in) and weigh 91 kg (200 lb). Females can be much larger: up to 4 m (13 ft 1 in) and 318 kg (700 lb). Bull sharks are wider than other requiem sharks of comparable length...

Of the Tiger: Mature sharks average 3.25 to 4.25 m (11 to 17 ft) long and weigh 385 to 635 kilograms (850 to 1,400 lb). It can attain a length of over 7.25 m (24 ft) and a weight of 900 kg (1900 lb) at maximum.

Reaching lengths of more than 6 metres (20 ft) and weighing up to 2,240 kilograms (4,938 lb), the great white shark is arguably the world's largest known predatory fish. It is the only surviving species of its genus, Carcharodon.

So yea, they can be as big as this 10 footer, but dont get nearly as big as the bigger Great Whites.

Back