were is every body from

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Try to set something up, the only thing is a lot of us don't drag or own Hondas anymore. But still give it a try.

Originally posted by quickd16z6@Oct 12 2004, 12:04 AM
awsome im from worster we shuld all hook up some time in like providece or @ new englend dragway
[post=401439]Quoted post[/post]​

you definately spell like you are from worcester.

im just south of you, in southbridge.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 11 2004, 11:45 PM
I just noticed now that he can't even spell his own town.
[post=401453]Quoted post[/post]​

or any other town or area he typed.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 12 2004, 09:17 AM
eastern CT.
[post=401539]Quoted post[/post]​

I am no longer a Connecticut resident, :D, I moved to Massachusetts... I'm in the Worcester area...

We should meet up sometime, there's a few of us who are pretty close.

I'm in Massachusetts, near Boston. Why are there two of these type of threads at once? And we did this a few months back also. lol.

Originally posted by Celia+Oct 12 2004, 11:45 AM-->
ScrapinSi
@Oct 12 2004, 09:17 AM
eastern CT.
[post=401539]Quoted post[/post]​

I am no longer a Connecticut resident, :D, I moved to Massachusetts... I'm in the Worcester area...

We should meet up sometime, there's a few of us who are pretty close.
[post=401628]Quoted post[/post]​

what town r u from im from webster wut kind of car do u drive. have u ever gone to big y on route 20 on fri and sat nite

well actually guys i from webster but thats ok well i was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet at the dragway soon im goin tommorrow but i go every wed and fri..

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 12 2004, 12:34 AM
I am from Detroit Michigan area, but I am up In the U.P. of Michigan attending college.
[post=401471]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't post in here cause i thought it was for NE only... but since asmall did, I'm from two hours south of him, near Fort wayne indiana

what town r u from im from webster wut kind of car do u drive. have u ever gone to big y on route 20 on fri and sat nite
[post=401969]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm right in spencer.. This is my car... :)

37235858-674a-02000180-.jpg

As for Big Y, I may have drove by, but if I have to go to Big Y I go to the one on Rt.31 in Spencer..

-Celia

Back