were is every body from

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 21 2004, 07:09 PM
Nothing much... Working lots.... Don't have any recent pics, but here's a pic to get an idea... Still have more to lose.

http://www.scrapinsi.com/weightloss.jpg
[post=405855]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey that pic of you in the red shirt was from Darcys house!!!! LOL, that was fun, remember the trampoline! :D

All I can say is that i'm MAJORLY impressed, and I'm SUPER happy for you, don't even look like the same person! :) when I first met you back in 2002, I was my heaviest, and now 26lbs later, it feels SOOO much better. :) So I am very happy for you, congrats...

celia wuts ur last name
u can im me sometime its the same ok

My last name is Torres, is my name spanish enough,lol.. I'll im you sometime, we can meet up sometime, grab a pizza in Wooooosta or something.

Yeah... I feel soo much better... I had slipped up when I went on vacation, so i put a few pounds back on, but I'm back on hardcore, and i'll go down another 20-30lbs and be even happier...

Lots 30lbs, and quit smoking over a year ago.. I'm doing great! :) Now if only the doctor will okay me to go back to the gym.. :( Its been 5 months since i've gone (threw out my back SportFishing).. :(

Back pain is the worst. I have to becareful of mine when I start lifting. Congrats on the weight loss.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Oct 13 2004, 11:10 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 13 2004, 02:02 AM
asmallsol
@Oct 12 2004, 12:34 AM
I am from Detroit Michigan area, but I am up In the U.P. of Michigan attending college.
[post=401471]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't post in here cause i thought it was for NE only... but since asmall did, I'm from two hours south of him, near Fort wayne indiana
[post=402016]Quoted post[/post]​

I WAS 2 hours northeast of you, now, I am 10-12 hours NORTH of you. Damn tundra
[post=402415]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf? where'd you go? the north pole? :)

gotta rep southern ct "Norwack". some of you guys should come down here and run it some time. there are a shitload of light mod civics and a hand full of real build civcs/ teg. and the route 7 conector is the shit(and it just got repaved)

hit me up if any of you are in the neigborhood

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Oct 11 2004, 11:35 PM-->
quickd16z6
@Oct 12 2004, 12:04 AM
awsome im from worster we shuld all hook up some time in like providece or @ new englend dragway
[post=401439]Quoted post[/post]​

you definately spell like you are from worcester.

im just south of you, in southbridge.
[post=401451]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit, you got to it before I did...

-> Steve

The Valley. CT. Lower Naugy reprezent.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 23 2004, 06:02 PM
Yeah... I feel soo much better... I had slipped up when I went on vacation, so i put a few pounds back on, but I'm back on hardcore, and i'll go down another 20-30lbs and be even happier... 

Lots 30lbs, and quit smoking over a year ago.. I'm doing great! :)  Now if only the doctor will okay me to go back to the gym.. :(  Its been 5 months since i've gone (threw out my back SportFishing).. :(
[post=406588]Quoted post[/post]​

WOW!! You quit smoking!!!!!!!!!! If I may ask what's you inspiration for all of this? I'm so friggin happy for you! To stop smoking is HUGE! and you did it. rock on.

SportFishing? Sorry may seem like a SUPER dumb question, but what is that? I know what regular fishing is, and I think it's a alot of fun, but SportFishing?

The quit smoking thing was just to quit... I woke up one morning, drove to get my morning coffee, got my coffee, pulled a cigarette out, went to light it up, and was like "nah... I quit"... put it back in the pack, and haven't smoked one since... :) I got sick of waking up hacking and coughing, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded... Just got sick of it.

And the weight loss was I wanted to change... I just always felt blah about myself, and just didn't feel healthy... I'll start to feel MUCH better when I can go back to the gym and actually EXERCISE again... As a matter of fact, I'm gonna talk to the doctor today about going back.. :)

And what is sportfishing? Technically Deep Sea Fishing on a private boat... This is one of the 7 fish I pulled in when I hurt my back. I didn't even realize I hurt my back until the next day.
fish2004.jpg

so besides exercise what hav eyou been doing to drop the lbs?

Good job :)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 27 2004, 08:25 AM
The quit smoking thing was just to quit... I woke up one morning, drove to get my morning coffee, got my coffee, pulled a cigarette out, went to light it up, and was like "nah... I quit"... put it back in the pack, and haven't smoked one since... :) I got sick of waking up hacking and coughing, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded... Just got sick of it.

And the weight loss was I wanted to change... I just always felt blah about myself, and just didn't feel healthy... I'll start to feel MUCH better when I can go back to the gym and actually EXERCISE again... As a matter of fact, I'm gonna talk to the doctor today about going back.. :)

And what is sportfishing? Technically Deep Sea Fishing on a private boat... This is one of the 7 fish I pulled in when I hurt my back. I didn't even realize I hurt my back until the next day.
fish2004.jpg

[post=407961]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, that's crazy, doesn't even look like the Noah I know and remember... Good luck with the gym issue.

Noah, congrats on the weightloss. Where do you go fishing? I miss not having a boat now. Is that a stripper and how much did it weigh?

What did I do besides the exercise? See this stuff?
Bread.jpg

I dont eat it anymore... :) Went on a reduced carb diet...

We went fishing off of Watch Hill, RI... And as for the weight of the fish, not sure.. This is what it looked like before it got back to the dock.. :)
fish2004-2.jpg

My lowest was 203... I've been travelling alot for work, and things like that which have made my diet difficult (Plus going on Vacation to TX and eating all that rice and burritos), so i'm at about 215 right now.. So at my low spot, I had lost about 37 lbs... I want to be circa 190 and i'll be happy. :)

I need 20 more lbs to be at my target...180...almost there, I start my gym routine next week so It'll be harder to drop the weight when I'm turning into more meatheadlike

lol

What are you doing to lose the weight? And what are you going to do at the gym? I usually go on a cross trainer for 20-30 minutes, then do weight lifting machines for about another 30 minutes or so.

Either that, or play an hour of raquetball... :)

mainly salad diet, hardly any carbs and such, but not hogging it up with just eggs and bacon. Just watching what i eat for the most part.

Gym is 30 minutes on the bike, then depending on the day, free weights working on a particular part...arms, chest, legs, etc...

Back