Were stoned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Feb 4 2004, 11:37 PM
Wow Im toe up dude. Shit. :blink:

Aaaahhh, must be great. It's bone dry around here and I've gotta make sure I piss clean for jobs.

I remember those days... well, most of em.

Dude, can I like, be your friend? Smoking weed is ub3rkewl, and you get ALL the chicks.

:blink:

Hey, since you're stoned right now you'll probably do anything....

......will you sell me your TT for 5 bucks?

:)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2004, 02:33 AM
hondaswap is over run with pot heads...

seems to be a lot more than that

Pot heads and ubergeeks... We're maxing out at both extremes, and pretty thin near the middle, if you ask me.

:)

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 4 2004, 11:31 PM
w33d is gay, try a real drug

w33d is the best. As long as you dont smoke too much and just get mashed out, that is my only complaint :thumbsup:

Other drugs will fuck your life over. I have never herd of somebody going homeless because they are a w33d fiend! :lol: But I have seen people loose their cars/home/friends/spouse/etc. with other drugs. I will not do any other drugs ever, but I will smoke w33d everyday!

WEED = :worthy:

[halfbaked]i don't do drugs, i just smoke weed[/halfbaked]
:lol:

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 5 2004, 02:31 AM
w33d is gay, try a real drug

I only did coke once.....for 6 years straight :lol:

i havent done coke in ages.....me thinks its time to make another trip out to vegas and get my binge sponsored by AAA :D

weed is for people who cant deal with life on a normal basis.....they need something to "get them by"

potheads annoy me. they sit on their ass and are lazy as fuck.

Coke is the best imo. Im moderation of course ;)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 5 2004, 11:40 AM
weed is for people who cant deal with life on a normal basis.....they need something to "get them by"

not true, i hold a full time job as a computer programmer/network tech. and have 1 year left to finish my BS in computer science. That may have been your reason for doing it, but it is not mine. its the same thing as someone going out and drinking, or just having a beer when they get home, is this to "get them by" too?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 5 2004, 11:40 AM

When I smoke, I just have my mind set that I am going to get high and carry on my normal routine. I get high and wash my car, clean it, adjust my coilovers, heck I was stoned when I put on my whole body kit! ;)

b16 and the guy who posted after him...

to each his own.

my experiences with my old pothead friends and dating chicks who were.....
make my judgements pretty much.

kudos to you guys if you can smoke weed 24/7 and still get by :D

Back