Were to meet for so cali honda swap members

were should we get together??????

• Near S.D.?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or somewere in betwe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

comon guys we need to start up a little meeting place.
open to any suggetions!
peace.

-Jeff

I would love to go to a swap members kickback that would be sweet i have a bunch of friends here in Los Angeles,You should do it anywhere near Los Angeles
I will even take a day off WORK and Go Im in. :imgone:

well i kinda think wo should go some were in the middle, so no one person has to drive for an hour and a half, but the thing is does anyone know a popular place in the middle of L.A. and S.D.? :blink: :blink: :blink:

No i dont know where that movie theatre in irvine is but a bet i could find it easy with an address.And somwhere in the middle is duable,Now WHOS COMIMG AND WHEN.

We currently have a SoCal meet in the works for Oct 10th guys.... See the other thread. And if you guys want, San Diego CRACKS for Halloween. Forget about the cars, come for the WOMEN..... :p

keep me posted..im down to go(after i fix my clutch)hehe..im in arizona right now but im from cali.san fernando valley(northridge)i got friends over there i could tell about your meet ups if you want

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 20 2003, 04:46 PM
No i dont know where that movie theatre in irvine is but a bet i could find it easy with an address.And somwhere in the middle is duable,Now WHOS COMIMG AND WHEN.

FYI the movie theater in irvine (better known as bore-vine) is the irvine spectrum.

i know of a few places down in irvine and mission viejo we can run as well. but, i dont feel like driving way down to butt fuck egypt to run.

Of course, the area in the immediate vincinity (off campus) of UCI can provide for some nice quiet, non residential streets

try to make it more than just street races..you know how those domestic doods always meet up..something like that only with no domestics..hehe and maybe some extra ladies

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 20 2003, 11:34 PM
We currently have a SoCal meet in the works for Oct 10th guys.... See the other thread. And if you guys want, San Diego CRACKS for Halloween. Forget about the cars, come for the WOMEN..... :p

i am down with that, we can cruise down around the gas lamp and also go to see frieght mare on market street, but were should we meet?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Oct 23 2003, 09:33 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 21 2003, 03:06 AM
jiahanhao
@Oct 20 2003, 11:13 PM
Life plaza... so we can be humbled by the damn skyline.

haha if you think a skyline is gonna humble me think again!

B)

i hear you like to race fools for pinks.....with 4 heads in ur car....

any truth to those rumors? :D

LMAO fucker!! lol

:fuckyou:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Oct 24 2003, 01:03 AM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 23 2003, 09:33 PM
jiahanhao

B)

LMAO fucker!! lol

im just jealous cuz i left early and didnt get a chance to see the evo in action..... <_<

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Oct 23 2003, 10:13 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 24 2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 23 2003, 09:33 PM
jiahanhao

B)

LMAO fucker!! lol

im just jealous cuz i left early and didnt get a chance to see the evo in action..... <_<

there was no action for the evo that night except for when i was messin with ray going to the freeway

:p

i tried to race robert but right when we were gonna line up whoops here comes the cops

jason aint got nothing on me.
i'll own him by atleast a car.
i had a messed up clutch and flywheel at that meet.

i'm all ready to go for you. bring it. lol.

PS- if the meet is down in SD you can definitely count me out. if it's in the LA area i'm still down as long as it doesn't conflict with my work schedule.

latez.

Shit im down for a meet or kick back, shit ill even bring the beer (at least one keg) Im in chino hills so anywhere near la is good.

Back