Were to meet for so cali honda swap members

were should we get together??????

• Near S.D.?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or somewere in betwe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn whoever is trying to run this meet aint doin a great job... i havent heard much out of this post in awhile

lol :lol:

but wherever you make the meet, im pretty sure i'll be down to go... shiet i've been to like 4 different so cal meets already for hondaswap

:p

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 2 2003, 01:41 AM
its getting cold now. might have to wait til spring?

most likely since no one is taking control of this meet up lol... we could have had a meet right before it got this cold... but if anyone wants to roll look for me at palmdale for the IDRC event on november 22 & 23... i'll be running my car

im prolly not gonna do too well seeing as how it is palmdale but its good practice

B)

id go see ya but palmdale is so fookin far and its cooooooooold and wet. hoping cali speedway will have street legal drags this winter. thats where i would love to have a meet. its not cold and wet either. its near riverside. good luck at palmdale though! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 4 2003, 11:28 AM
id go see ya but palmdale is so fookin far and its cooooooooold and wet. hoping cali speedway will have street legal drags this winter. thats where i would love to have a meet. its not cold and wet either. its near riverside. good luck at palmdale though! :thumbsup:

im not allowed to run in fontana lol... they only allow street legal cars [must have muffler] to run... when i get the car ready to be daily driven again then i will head out that way.

im still down to meet up at fontana though, i can bring the EVO temporarily

B)

Back