Werid Doors Prob!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bl6CRX

Hey all, i have a 91 CRX and recently whenever i have my car at idle the door open light is on and when i start to drive the seat belt off light flashes and the stupid beep goes off! anyways, first, of course, i took out the beeper and then i made sure the door and seat belt sensors where hooked up and made the the door open senors were making proper contact, they all are and the problem continued, then i disconected all the senors and the lights is the clusters still flash, nothing changed, anyone have any ideas?? (and yes, the doors are closed and my seat belt is on when i drive) thanks!

mine was doing that too. i decided to go get the seat belt housing recall notice taken care of. they put in the new housings, and the problem stopped. the recall was because the old buttons can break in an accident. Oh...and the reason its doing that is becuase one or both of the buttons isnt popping up all the way when disengaged...at least that is what i figured with mine.

I had an 88 rex that did the exact same thing......I did what rudelude did and just disconnected the beeper and the bulb up by the rearview mirror......probably not the way to fix it but I couldn't find anything else to try......

Back