West Coast Trip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

purple headlights suck

:puke:
f_IMG0070A1m_a4b8432.jpg

it honestly varies based upon the company
there are so many places out there producing them now
one set of 10ks might look like 12ks from another company
follow?

that said, get a swap with your cash. you wont regret it. take the left overs and go pick up a set of oem wheels on the cheap

My Mini me is fresh and running perfect so I'll stick with it for a bit. I like the JDM front end a lot so I'll pick that up and probably some meshes and get a B swap later.

depends on the quality of the work for the bumper
and chances are its not going to match 100%. might as well repaint the car and fix the rust

depends on the quality of the work for the bumper
and chances are its not going to match 100%. might as well repaint the car and fix the rust

Good point, I could always paint it myself then live with it until I get my uncle to do the job.

Thoes wheels are a possibality, better than meshes and not expensive.

2h56wsh.jpg

Last edited:
that ef looks pretty good
i guess my biggest thing lately is all the jdm craze.. it gets so annoying when everyone has to have every jdm part
and most do it just so they can "fit in" on honda-tech
that crap gets annoying
i dont even have my car on honda tech because people would trash on my car for being oem. who the fuck cares.. theres hardly any individuality in hondas anymore so its all about doing what you like even if its been done a million times before

I agree and I just do what I like. In my opinion the EF8 front end looks 10x better than stock, I dont care that its JDM.

I don't need a B-series swap right now. You guys said it your self, I'm 16. I don't need to be fast on the streets, especially right now. I'm a beginner driver, when the time comes and I want more power I'll move on. So until then I'll focus on looks.

Last edited:
how is your car suspension and brake-wise?

kinda weird but i actually had my car dropped and a bunch of braces all over the damn place before i even had a swap. i did it right without even knowing what i was doing. lol
though i am just now getting a rear disc swap done : /

how is your car suspension and brake-wise?

kinda weird but i actually had my car dropped and a bunch of braces all over the damn place before i even had a swap. i did it right without even knowing what i was doing. lol
though i am just now getting a rear disc swap done : /

Its on it's way, no bars but Function & Form coilovers and DA Integra booster, master and 40/40 prop valve. It already has four wheel discs so maybe I'll upgrade the pads and rotors. Might also do sway bars too.

Last edited:
well sounds like all youre really missing in that department is some wheels and tires (which youre looking for)

the car sounds like its already a blast to drive

honestly, i'd rather have the Konigs than the Rotas.. Konig has been around a while

Back