wh00000000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice tats to all, I like that 5th element shit, damn milo is so hot. Anyhow I got four tatoo's (angry sun on right upper arm, dragon on left side of chest, nice big Koy fish on right ankle and underneath that Koy I have initials :)

Milan

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 16 2003, 01:02 AM
I want to get a very simple tatoo on the underside of my right wrist.

Leeloo Minai Lekarariba-Laminai-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat had it on hers too.

Now go find it. ;)

Bah, nevermind. I'll give it to you.

tfe23.jpg

thats sick that you sat there and listened to every syllable of her name until you knew how to spell it. lol jp

I jsut copied her name from a webpage.. I didn't spell it out... Damn.

To me she's just that fine as hell model/actress/musician :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Milla Jovovich AKA Leeloo!

Also, that tattoo is very low key, and has 2 or 3 huge meanings behind it. I'm all for it.

Then I'll get a second on my shoulder, back or leg.. something hide-able for the professional business look.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Aug 16 2003, 12:07 AM
nice this is the first tatto I got
took 3 hours to do and I loved every minute of it.
It's centered between my shoulder blades, and close to my neck
tattoo.jpg

holy painful looking skin irritation batman

I am sooooooo glad I didn't get my tattoo!!!
I was gonna get my girl's name on my left bicept, but then the bitch up and left my ass!!! For no reason!
My motto for the rest of my life: Fak Bishes!

Edit: It was gonna be next payday too!
And still

Fak Bishes!

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 19 2003, 02:55 AM
I am sooooooo glad I didn't get my tattoo!!!
I was gonna get my girl's name on my left bicept, but then the bitch up and left my ass!!! For no reason!
My motto for the rest of my life: Fak Bishes!

Edit: It was gonna be next payday too!
And still

Fak Bishes!

Why would you even THINK of putting a bitches name on your body?

Even if you are in love, theres always a chance that you will end up splitting, and then what? You just look like an ass for the rest of your life.

"Hey Johnny, whos Sally?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sally whos tatoo'd on your arm!"

"Oh that sally..."

Fuck all women.

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 19 2003, 01:55 AM
Fak Bishes!

why dont you get that tattoo'd on your arm?

what did you guys use on your tats? i have been putting vaseline on mine. i put a ton on before i go to bed. but this morning i woke up and its pealing like crazy. is that normal? is it ok for a tat to peal? im peranoid im gonna lose the color in it or something.

I know a guy who got some chicks initials on his arm... G.S.D.
After they broke up he got these words tated under - GINA SUCKS DICK!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice tat by the way... Is it on your cock?

well you guys can flame me all you want, I did in fact put some bitches initials on my body. EL

Then I found out she cheated on me, hence why I hate fucking women period. But I was naiive at the time.

I got another tatoo over it and you can't even tell that it was underneath it, which is a good thing. I was also engaged to this chick, so much for that crap.

Milan

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 19 2003, 02:55 AM

Why would you even THINK of putting a bitches name on your body?

We were going to get married very soon. But, then one day the bitch decides she doesn't like me anymore. She's in college now, she doesn't want to be tied into a relationship at such a young age.
Well Fuck her in the ear!

I'm not gonna get Fak Bishes! tattooed on me, but I did write it in white shoe polish across my back window.

I've said it alot and I'll say it again:
Fak Bishes!

I don't think I'll ever be able to trust another girl, ever.
Fuckin' Tricks!

yeah no shit, preach on brother........but i still need a nice piece of ass from time to time to stay sane :)

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 19 2003, 07:50 PM
yeah no shit, preach on brother........but i still need a nice piece of ass from time to time to stay sane :)

Milan

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I still got some tricks to wet my dick with. But, that is all they will ever be. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust another girl again.
Or really respect them anymore...

Back