whaaaaaa??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe you havent been to thesmokinggun.com and peeped out the autopsy photos. He is dead. He will never come back. Don't end up being one of those people who get duped like the Elvis fanatics. Don't be "that" guy.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Apr 3 2005, 06:51 PM
Don't end up being one of those people who get duped like the Elvis fanatics.
[post=482221]Quoted post[/post]​

HUH? What do you mean? Elvis is alive and well mang...I had a beer with him when I got off work this morning...

IAelvisismydog :fuckyou3:

yea im not one of those ppl who think he'll come back after 9 years and shit, just all the turmoil and shit thats always been floating around about it. i read it and was like 'interesting'. i know it was april fools, thats what me and my buddy said too. ah well

Originally posted by E-dogg@Apr 3 2005, 06:51 PM
Maybe you havent been to thesmokinggun.com and peeped out the autopsy photos. He is dead. He will never come back. Don't end up being one of those people who get duped like the Elvis fanatics. Don't be "that" guy.

definitly, tupac and biggie were not matyrs(sp?) and were not assasinated. they were to rappers whos gangbanging past caught up with them. dont get me wrong, their music is good and all but thats it. honestly i for see they same thing happening to 50 cent or someone else in g-unit.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Apr 4 2005, 11:40 AM-->
@Apr 3 2005, 06:51 PM

definitly, tupac and biggie were not matyrs(sp?) and were not assasinated. they were to rappers whos gangbanging past caught up with them. dont get me wrong, their music is good and all but thats it. honestly i for see they same thing happening to 50 cent or someone else in g-unit.
[post=482566]Quoted post[/post]​

except 50 sucks donkey balls. i cant fuckin stand G Unit, and cant believe Dre would take someone that sucks like that under his wing :thumbsdown:

I hope that next time he gets shot, shot at, or whatever it is he is always crying about, that they actually get his ass.

Back