What 1/4 miles times to expect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

I have a 1994 civic coupe with the following mods:

B18b1, LS tranny, Fidanza Flywheel, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, DC Sports 4-1, ACT Clutch, AEM Short Ram Intake, Unorthodox Pulley, Crower valvetrain (on its way), and an Avid Mount Kit

What 1/4 mile times should I expect

29.63@34mph.

just kidding, probably mid high 14's. Can't really just go by that though. Alot has to do with the driver and other things.

Originally posted by Crix@Jan 5 2005, 03:03 PM
29.63@34mph.

just kidding, probably mid high 14's. Can't really just go by that though. Alot has to do with the driver and other things.
[post=441524]Quoted post[/post]​

I was thinking high 14s too, I just dont wanna get my hopes up and run a 16 flat. Id kill someone

Dude he's asking a question

He didn't come here for a smart ass comment, of course he can find out if he goes to the track.

what type of coupe, and your tranny is killing you from better times.

I would guess mid to high 14's

mid-low 15's. you dont have enough compression to take full advantage of the valvetrain. 14's on slicks. youll probable be making 180hp max

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jan 5 2005, 11:20 PM
mid-low 15's. you dont have enough compression to take full advantage of the valvetrain. 14's on slicks. youll probable be making 180hp max
[post=441802]Quoted post[/post]​

:ditto:

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Jan 5 2005, 04:01 PM
Go to the track and find out for yourself.
[post=441552]Quoted post[/post]​

yea let me go in january :eek: . the snow will make for good burnouts... B) I was only trying to get an idea to see if I was way off..

i ran 14.8 with a ~2.3 60' (someting around there, can't remember), with a mostly stock LS in my first hatch, just a few bolt ons.

I would expect if you're a good driver to be able to pull low 14's.

I agree though, the trans kills your times, My friend ran a 13.9 with his LST/Ls trans, then switched to a GSR trans and ran a 13.6

I didn't believe all he did was switch the trans but I could be wrong. He swore that was all he did.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 6 2005, 08:59 AM
Did you get cams or just upgrades the components?
[post=441943]Quoted post[/post]​

Crower 403 Cams and Crower retainers/springs

I also have arp connecting rod bolts but I didnt mention them cause they should make no difference at all.

Back