what 91 teg gs parts to keep for my 91 crx si???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c5crxtasy

i'm going to part my gf's old 91 integra gs...she wore the back brakes till they were metal on metal so they are gone, auto trans is out of commission, and electrical problem in the front right door. body is fairly crappy (used to be a chicago car).

i'm trying to find out if there are any brake or suspension parts i would want to keep for my 91 crx si.

i'm thinking master cylinder...does it fit? also i'm thinking steering wheel, maybe front brake parts if they fit....i know 90+ knuckles aren't exactly compatable but i'm looking for ideas here.

Originally posted by b18c5crxtasy@Jan 2 2005, 02:14 PM
i'm going to part my gf's old 91 integra gs...she wore the back brakes till they were metal on metal so they are gone, auto trans is out of commission, and electrical problem in the front right door. body is fairly crappy (used to be a chicago car).

i'm trying to find out if there are any brake or suspension parts i would want to keep for my 91 crx si.

i'm thinking master cylinder...does it fit? also i'm thinking steering wheel, maybe front brake parts if they fit....i know 90+ knuckles aren't exactly compatable but i'm looking for ideas here.
[post=440121]Quoted post[/post]​

ok, grab the front steering knuckles (With rotors/calipers and stuff), Grab the rear suspension as well, you can always get new rotors/pads, even rebuilt calipers. Grab the motor of course, resister box, steering wheels does swap, sway bars swap into the crx as well, front for sure.. not sure about the back one.

the rest good luck parting it out ive been trying to part my stuff for a while lol.

You're going to want to get the master cylinder proportioning valve, at least if you dont want a lot of pedal play after the brake swap.

what about the gauge cluster, any luck with that? i'm using her rims as snow tires when i get it back since the tires are brand new.

Back