what a birthday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
man I am old today :wheelchair: and to make it all worse is some punk ass crackers stole my civic and trashed it last week. they did over 8000 worth of damage. now im waiting on insurance to cut me a check so i can get a new car. but today is going to be great. its over 80 degrees here in OKC and no chance of rain

and to all the mofos on here that have a birthday today
:bday:

Oh man, I can totally relate to that. I had my Civic stolen back in 2000. I do wish you a kick ass birthday. You deserve it my friend. Take care and keep us updated on your car situation.

Happy birthday ! Sorry about the car, did they taky anything important inside of it ?
lol they took my full exhast, crappy pos radio and speakers, headlights, intake, but they left my rotas with new tires, left my full si interior, but broke every window, and beat every body panel with a tire iron and busted my tail lights. im not sure on what will be the next car im serious thinking of getting out of hondas, but idk i have been looking at some rsx's and been serious thinking about getting another 4 dr integra, also been looking at a lexus is300 and a nissan maxima
and a guy at work has a 07 r6 and wants to get rid of it, so I might take over his payments

and today so far my wife bought me rock band for the 360 :thumbsup: but the damn usb hub dont work so I have to get it replaced, and today we are having a family BBQ :thumbsup:

lol they took my full exhast, crappy pos radio and speakers, headlights, intake, but they left my rotas with new tires, left my full si interior, but broke every window, and beat every body panel with a tire iron and busted my tail lights. im not sure on what will be the next car im serious thinking of getting out of hondas, but idk i have been looking at some rsx's and been serious thinking about getting another 4 dr integra, also been looking at a lexus is300 and a nissan maxima
and a guy at work has a 07 r6 and wants to get rid of it, so I might take over his payments

and today so far my wife bought me rock band for the 360 :thumbsup: but the damn usb hub dont work so I have to get it replaced, and today we are having a family BBQ :thumbsup:

Where did this happen ?

Happy birthday. Sorry about the car, it's pretty stupid that they went through the trouble of damaging it like that without actually taking much.

Yeah, ya might wanna really work on this before insurance fraud investigation gets a hold of it. Because right now I can see a few holes.

Yeah, ya might wanna really work on this before insurance fraud investigation gets a hold of it. Because right now I can see a few holes.
what the hell are you thinking?

let the insurance fraud investigation get it, cause when they go through the car and finger print a yoohoo bottle in the back seat that doesnt belong to me or my wife maybe they will find the thieves!and we even told the cops about it and they wont do anything about the bottle and here are some pictures for ya, and if you think i had anything to do with my car being stolen your out of your fucking mind.
civic023Small.jpg

civic024Small.jpg

civic001Small.jpg

civic003Small.jpg

Last edited:
civic020Small.jpg

civic021Small.jpg

civic022Small.jpg

so bring on the insurance fraud investigation

oh and in fact the night my car was stolen there was also 2 other civics stolen, and on the next day cops busted 3 17 year old kids stealing hondas

Last edited:
wow, that's fucked up.

I knew people who stole cars and they never did damage like that, if/when you got it back you'd have maybe a damaged rear bumper or something. I don't get why they destroyed the entire car.

Wow! That's all I can say right now. Tell me your insurance company has at least rented you a loaner as well as cut you the check already.

yyyyyyyyyowch ripperbone, that looks like a personal vendetta job - were the other civics treated the same way? god that would make me want to cry and puke. seriously i don't understand people...why would any of that be done? i mean that's like animal rage :(

one of the other civic's was stripped completely, but he had a 99 si, and the other one wasnt found yet. idk y they did that much damage at all, all i can figure out is that they were pissed off that i didnt have more done to the car. as far as personal vendetta job i doubt it, cause we had just move to a different town, and all we do is go to work and home,
but we do live 2 blocks from the highschool in mustang. which i found out the day my car was stolen when i was driving around looking for it at 5am

the insurance hasnt writen a check yet cause they had it towed to a bodyshop for a estimate, and the body shop stopped writing the estimate at 8000 and I guess there was more to write. so i am sure i will hear from the insurance this week for a check.

yeah when we were called about the car after the cops found it we were told it had a busted windshield, and a little body damage buy the towing company, so we went to the holding yard and thats where i took all the pictures. I was "um a little body damage, hell they totally destroyed my car" :(

they could take my rotas cause I had locks on them . +1 for wheel locks

Back