what a birthday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

one of the other civic's was stripped completely, but he had a 99 si, and the other one wasnt found yet. idk y they did that much damage at all, all i can figure out is that they were pissed off that i didnt have more done to the car. as far as personal vendetta job i doubt it, cause we had just move to a different town, and all we do is go to work and home,
but we do live 2 blocks from the highschool in mustang. which i found out the day my car was stolen when i was driving around looking for it at 5am

the insurance hasnt writen a check yet cause they had it towed to a bodyshop for a estimate, and the body shop stopped writing the estimate at 8000 and I guess there was more to write. so i am sure i will hear from the insurance this week for a check.

yeah when we were called about the car after the cops found it we were told it had a busted windshield, and a little body damage buy the towing company, so we went to the holding yard and thats where i took all the pictures. I was "um a little body damage, hell they totally destroyed my car" :(

they could take my rotas cause I had locks on them . +1 for wheel locks
holy fuck that is a lot of work to destroy a car.

when my civic got stolen by some stupid fucking russians, they tore up my car too. the car had all exterior stuff, but a stock d15 and not much else. they stole the body kit, stereo, wheels, etc. then they vandalized the car. keyed "fuh-q" in the hood, destroyed the paint, cut the seats with a knife, busted all the interior plastic. then i think the tow yard finished it off and stole my ecu and some other stuff.

but i didn't have full coverage. :mad:

:( I would honestly cry if that was my car.

Yeah, that's what I meant. First I'd be sad, and then I'd be completely pissed off...

Back