what a crap day :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its easily 7 grand worth of damage. the whole trunk frame is pushed in, the trunk is tweaked, the bumper cover needs re-surfacing.

wow i am surprised he didn't get to go in the river
610x.jpg

the truck gets under 15 mpg. cant afford to drive it in the summer

don't really have a choice...

but fuel is generally WAY cheaper in the winter than in the summer. always has been. almost $1 difference lately.

I probably would have wrecked my car further chasing that guy. Then after I caught him, get arrested for beating him senseless.

Just a week ago a cab in NYC turned from the right lane right into my friend Joe and tried to just keep going. Joe blocked the street and traffic both ways with his car and ripped the dude out of the cab. Didn't hit him but I'm sure the guy needed some new panties.

Funny, he drives a BMW too, but his is a 325.

the truck gets under 15 mpg. cant afford to drive it in the summer
Why not just get like a POS 1.5 Mirage as a DD. I think they get like 35 mpg. Chris, does that sound about right? :lmao:
Seriously man, thats some fu'kd up sh!t that those guys have the balls to say "we own the roads" then pull some crap like that. As the other member stated, they dont log stops, but GPS would have them pin-pointed. If theres no way to identify what company he/she drove for then whats the point. 1k deductible FTW better than paying the full 7k. Hope things get better for ya.

Not that it would do you any good unless you knew the trucking company, but some of the newer rigs have sensors in them that automatically log events that happen--i.e. abrupt stops, accidents, swerving, etc. If you knew it was company "x"'s truck, then you might have a chance to see if they equip their trucks with this technology and try from there.

Why not just get like a POS 1.5 Mirage as a DD. I think they get like 35 mpg. Chris, does that sound about right? :lmao:
Seriously man, thats some fu'kd up sh!t that those guys have the balls to say "we own the roads" then pull some crap like that. As the other member stated, they dont log stops, but GPS would have them pin-pointed. If theres no way to identify what company he/she drove for then whats the point. 1k deductible FTW better than paying the full 7k. Hope things get better for ya.

yeah maybe 35mpg for your crappy 1.8 auto :) i get way more. i think i get about 35 with the untuned cam!

it's not even worth it.

i'll fork the G, ins will cover the rest, and then its off to get traded in or sold out all together. all depends on the job situation

i hate my job.

i'm ready to quit.

i have one interview done, pending an offer.

it if doesn't go through, i might just quit anyway and start working for myself.
if i do start working for myself, i won't be replacing the car. i'll just bomb around in the truck, as i won't have to really go anywhere.

When did this come on? If it was discussed/posted somewhere, I must have missed it. I got the impression that you liked your job, minus the commute.

fuck a camry.

i don't know what the replacement will be.. if anything. it's all up in the air.

Back