What a crazy change.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
All weekend it's been mid 40s. Very freaking nice outside (compared to teens). This morning starts off badass, it hit 50 degrees out. Next thing I know it's fucking sleeting, 20 minutes later I leave the office to 12 degrees and frozen doors/windows.

What in the hell? Fuck this weather.

My first job was at an aviation place down by the airport, basically private jets will go through these gates... looking at the weather channel down there the cold front extends all the way down into texas and the only place in the country above 50s is Florida. Even spots of Texas, NM, and AZ were supposedly seeing snow.

Fuck winter. eg, you can hate fall all you want, I hate winter.

Sounds like "winter" over here. One day it's forty degrees, the next day you're sweating your ass off again when it's over eighty again. Freakin' damn Floridian weather nazi's!

It's been in and around the 30's to 40's and then all of a sudden it's like 74 today.

Pretty nice today, about ~65 degrees here in the mountains. First time in about a month that I've been able to walk around without a jacket on. :)

100_0045.jpg

I hit the unlock button, pulled on the handle with the same amount of pressure I always pulled on it and it snapped off.

Remember. its 12 degrees out, the locks won't even unlock. The door plastic handle just popped straight off. I fucking hate this weather.

not 2 minutes after he told me about the handle on his car and i went to rummage around my truck for a flashlight, i locked my keys in my truck...lol. but fear not!!! i had a spare key so i was able to get them back. James, we will get your car fixed soon enough. hell i told him now was the time to shave his door handles...lol. but he doesnt like that idea.

That post should make you feel a little better James..... hahaha.

Sorry about your handle dude, that sucks.

yeah, i'm not missing minnesota; everyone IM'd me this morning complaining about their -30 windchill and i knew i made the right decision to gtfo. :D

The jeep has it's fangs sharpened.

Now if I can get it to blow a little more heat than a DC hairdryer.

Got about 5 inches of snow in the grass. The roads pretty much cleared up today. Back roads are slippery as shit, but the main roads and the freeways are fine. It's currently 19 degrees so everything is going to turn into one solid mass.

Back